**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rewards for throne breaker

FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
Shouldn’t there be a higher tier of rewards/compensation for those who have passed cavalier..such as throne breaker

Comments

• FrnkieloFrnkielo Posts: 311 ★★
    Whose complaining?...it’s a question..if you don’t think being a throne breaker is not a “title” then go check the titles..it takes a lot to be elders bane and then throne breaker...someone who is uncollected is not as far in the game as a cavalier..same thing applies to elders bane and throne breaker
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

Whose complaining?...it’s a question..if you don’t think being a throne breaker is not a “title” then go check the titles..it takes a lot to be elders bane and then throne breaker...someone who is uncollected is not as far in the game as a cavalier..same thing applies to elders bane and throne breaker

Progression title is what the guy said...
    So if someone beats crossbones today for the first time..they are on same playing field as a throne breaker?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,756 ★★★★★
    Frnkielo said:

So if someone beats crossbones today for the first time..they are on same playing field as a throne breaker?

According to kabam at this point in time progression wise, yes.
    Obviously we know according to kabam it’s Yes..doesn’t mean it’s right
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Frnkielo said:

No, that’s when you beat Sentinel.
    I mean sentinel
    Its been that long that I don’t even remember who I fought..shows that there should be more progression titles for throne breaker
  • XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★

Frnkielo said:

No, that’s when you beat Sentinel.
    Just wanted to come back and say this is a joke. I’m not trying to be that guy everyone hates.