**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When the game is showing the no internet sign....

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
do you assume your internet is broken, or that the game is down?

When the game is showing the no internet sign.... 89 votes

Of course its the game!
86%
PiviotTendersquadHeheheh7777VuskaJwallace25Crimson8399TerraEliot76V16ulthe_furry_oneAyushk12WaynedavyLvernon15Anonymous346Gmoney220Kayser2705EB54_ASDF_SpiderCoolsHendross 77 votes
I have bad internet
13%
RamadaRockypantherxNeotwismArsozMathgeekShish15Gr8TonyStarkHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNavieenCrcrcrccentennialHolyLegoStep 12 votes

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Of course its the game!
    As of this point, it has always been the game.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

My Internet is good. My devices are good. I still check both those things first before assuming its the game.

exactly.
    a weird solution that works for me a lot of the time is to go into the multi tasker screen that shows all of your recent apps and stay there for a few seconds. then go back in game and 60% of the time it'll be fine again..on android btw
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Of course its the game!
    When I see connection error, I just open my browser to see if it works. And it always works.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Of course its the game!
    my wifi is 4-5 bars and never lags or bugs
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Of course its the game!
    If my internet is down my phone will automatically switch to data, the chance that both of them are sucky is a lot lower than the game servers being sucky
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Of course its the game!
    Weird thing is I've pretty much only had it in aq and abyss everywhere else seems fine. but I always get the the little red Internet thing and takes about 30-40 seconds to even load in to the loading fight screen (AQ & ABYSS)
  • MAERvelGODMAERvelGOD Posts: 320 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Of course its the game!
    Just now.... Is this EVER going to get fixed???!!!???

It's happening 2, maybe 3 times PER HOUR on average & maybe that doesn't sound like a lot but ONCE is too much and it's EXTREMELY frustrating...

HELP PLEASE!!!!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra

edited August 2020
    Of course its the game!
    I can't click the help button, collect rewards, play AQ...

I've lost 1/2 my health after defeating an AQ enemy, including Doctor Doom yesterday, SEVERAL times so I'm afraid to start every AQ fight.

I'm holding my breath during every fight hoping I can get in and out before the red Wi-Fi symbol of death crashes my game and 1/2 my health

😳😳😳
    Of course its the game!
    I'll come back & comment here EVERY TIME it happens so watch for me to be posting a bunch of screenshots...😳🤦‍♀️
    Of course its the game!
    I'm baaaaaaaaaack..... SMH

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    The only time I get that is when I have weak WiFi or I try and put in a lot of sig stones at once. General gameplay I never lag.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    @MAERvelGOD Instead of hijacking my thread, kindly create your own
    edited August 2020
    Of course its the game!
    Hi..... It's me AGAIN....

edited August 2020
    Of course its the game!

That's the dumbest post I've read here.... You're really not very smart, huh...🤦‍♀️😂

They tell people to NOT flood the Forum with multiple threads regarding the same issue

edited August 2020
    Of course its the game!

The only time I get that is when I have weak WiFi or I try and put in a lot of sig stones at once. General gameplay I never lag.

It's not lagging dude it's crashing 2-3 times every hour

And it's NOT my Internet... I have streaming only on a Fire stick, and I've been watching without issue
    Of course its the game!
    Arsoz said:

That's the dumbest post I've read here.... You're really not very smart, huh...🤦‍♀️😂

They tell people to NOT flood the Forum with multiple threads regarding the same issue

He means stop spamming useless comments no one cares that you got the error multiple times
    Spamming, that's what I'm doing huh?

You're both dumb
    Of course its the game!
    Arsoz said:

He means stop spamming useless comments no one cares that you got the error multiple times
    I care, Kabam SHOULD care

@Kabam Miike
    edited August 2020
    Of course its the game!

Do y'all believe me now or am I just being whiney when I bring it up?

Apparently you are whiney and so am I because nobody cares that I can't even play the effn game because the connection is STILL crashing (right now, Friday July 31st) every 20-30 minutes...

But I'm "spamming" by posting every time it crashes
    edited August 2020
    Of course its the game!
    If me posting every 20 to 30 minutes is getting annoying imagine the game crashing every 20 to 30 minutes so I can't even play it and my Champions are losing half of their health in AQ fights where I didn't even get hit once and I beat the enemy only the have the game crash open it back up I'm half dead and they're still full health like I never fought them.....
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    can't you just make one post saying: "The game is lagging a lot, I'm not happy"?
    PS. check your device
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Of course its the game!

Do y'all believe me now or am I just being whiney when I bring it up?

Apparently you are whiney and so am I because nobody cares that I can't even play the effn game because the connection is STILL crashing (right now, Friday July 31st) every 20-30 minutes...

But I'm "spamming" by posting every time it crashes
    I can confirm that I am one of those people who don’t care.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

And it's NOT my Internet... I have streaming only on a Fire stick, and I've been watching without issue
    I can't remember the last time my game crashed when I wasn't in the middle of nowhere. It MUST be SOME thing on your end that doesn't click with the game since I've never really had those issues ever.
    Of course its the game!

I can't remember the last time my game crashed when I wasn't in the middle of nowhere. It MUST be SOME thing on your end that doesn't click with the game since I've never really had those issues ever.
    Many other Android users are also having this happen to them STILL as well

My device is only a year old and latest updates and everything and fast Wi-Fi so it's not on my end, it's them
    Of course its the game!

can't you just make one post saying: "The game is lagging a lot, I'm not happy"?
    PS. check your device

NO & I have a 1 year old Motorola phone and an even newer Samsung tablet

It's them, not my devices or my WiFi