**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Whom to Max out

Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
I am running ACT 6 now, who is more useful to max out

Whom to Max out 27 votes

5* Doctor Octopus sig 50
0%
5* unduped Doom
100%
MelkanLvernon15Ab_Samadm4ciekkbluebubble100CiciliatoLuke9523TivjyotKill_GreyEtjamaEinfachSoSarvanga1_amal_nairRenaxqqChikelXguard77_hbtygbty423_Berlad8ŘïdđhįmRap027 27 votes
5* unduped Iceman
0%

Comments

• Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    5* unduped Doom
    Doom, no question.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    5* unduped Doom
    Troll post?
    When you have a question that goes like: Doom vs any other champ except Ghost/Quake your answer is always Doom, awakened or not.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 380 ★★★
    Chikel said:

Troll post?
    When you have a question that goes like: Doom vs any other champ except Ghost/Quake your answer is always Doom, awakened or not.

Not a troll, didn't know much about Doom and Doc oc was duped, thanks for the suggestion
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    5* unduped Doom
    Chikel said:

Troll post?

Champs that have arguments over doom I’d say are ghost quake nick Corvus aegon omega warlock depending on scenarios, but yeah, doc ock and iceman don’t even come close (I’m not saying that list are better, some are some aren’t, but depending on the scenario they can be better choices)
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    5* unduped Doom
    Lvernon15 said:

Chikel said:

Troll post?

Champs that have arguments over doom I’d say are ghost quake nick Corvus aegon omega warlock depending on scenarios, but yeah, doc ock and iceman don’t even come close (I’m not saying that list are better, some are some aren’t, but depending on the scenario they can be better choices)
    Besides Quake/Ghost, I wouldn't choose any of these other champs over Doom and I have all of them. He's just too good for a wide variety of situations. Corvus will struggle in fights you can't crit or if you can't complete missions, Aegon is useless for short fights, Omega red is close contender but still his dependence on sp3 to power drain makes him a bad matchup in fights where the opponent gains a lot of power, on the other hand I can't think of any fights he can handle that Doom can't.
    They're all good champs but unless you already have Doom or you're going for content like Abyss or LOL, Doom is your guy anyday.