**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finally UC

Not the greatest achievement ik but was relatively happy collector was a lot easier than i thought and from my rewards i got a 5* colossus which is pretty solid

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro! You'll be cav and hopefully elders bane in no time 👍🏾
  • Inferno69Inferno69 Posts: 57

Not the greatest achievement ik but was relatively happy collector was a lot easier than i thought and from my rewards i got a 5* colossus which is pretty solid

What tier and rank champs did you use? Asking cuz I'm gonna make the push soon
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    cool! I did mine day before yesterday, the triggering collector he is.
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Mayis said:

Congrats! Colossus is great for Crossbones

Yes he was my mvp and he was only rank 4.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Nice job, @Southern_Kant.

Don't do yourself down - Uncollected is still a real milestone.
  • Southern_KantSouthern_Kant Posts: 157
    Inferno69 said:

Used aegom r5 mainly and built his combo but my others were torch and warlock then just used some synergys
  • Inferno69Inferno69 Posts: 57

Inferno69 said:

Used aegom r5 mainly and built his combo but my others were torch and warlock then just used some synergys
    Made the push and pulled a 5star wasp