**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate my roster

Rate my roster 43 votes

Excellent
0%
Good
23%
Alex13369Lvernon15SpherictreysolopoloShtickRickFlashSpideySuperiorSymbioteŘïdđhįmDeadlygamer98DRAGOLA 10 votes
Average
39%
SceptilemaniacGhostboytjieDjinXva23EinfachSoNimorYa_Boi_28Papicante1IronStrangeChikelNEIDER11odishika123Gr8TonyStarkMrGreekcentennialHolyLegoStepBkstrong007 17 votes
Bad
9%
jkcjmijiThicco_ModeDoctor_Strange19Hoodie25 4 votes
Meh
20%
Jedi_HawkeStellanlowlevelplayerLucifer1810Xguard77manan_44SaltE_Wenis69ShenkThebombsquad1 9 votes
Meme of the year
4%
Carx2912LivingLegendx 2 votes
Don't waste time here
2%
Wulfgar79 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Meh
    We all have to start somewhere. Do you have solid 4stars?
  • Options
    HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Average

We all have to start somewhere. Do you have solid 4stars?

Yeah, maxed out doom, stealthy,warlock,g2099, and many more good 4*s i also want to take my sorcerer supreme to rank 5
  • Options
    solopolosolopolo Posts: 883 ★★★
    Good
    For the number of 5*s you have this is already good. Usually your first 20-30ish 5*s will mostly be worthless. IW, VtD, Reed, Sabretooth, Luke Cage, Ronin, Nightcrawler are all solid champs. With so few 5*s though you shouldn't really be focusing much on them yet. How far are you into story? You should probably focus on ranking up some of your better 4*s first.
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Average
    solopolo said:

For the number of 5*s you have this is already good. Usually your first 20-30ish 5*s will mostly be worthless. IW, VtD, Reed, Sabretooth, Luke Cage, Ronin, Nightcrawler are all solid champs. With so few 5*s though you shouldn't really be focusing much on them yet. How far are you into story? You should probably focus on ranking up some of your better 4*s first.

I'm on 5.4.3, I don't think that 4*s will work for some more after that...
  • Options
    Meh
    Luke cage is someone you might wanna rank up. I had an unduped luke cage and that was good enough to take down Sasquatch in canadian difficultly. Other than that I don’t see anyone that would be better options than those 4stars you mentioned
  • Options
    Average

Luke cage is someone you might wanna rank up. I had an unduped luke cage and that was good enough to take down Sasquatch in canadian difficultly. Other than that I don’t see anyone that would be better options than those 4stars you mentioned

I personally think that sabertooth is better than luke so I wanna take him first, but now at this my priority is to take my 4* sorcerer supreme to rank 5
  • Options
    The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    edited July 2020
    Did you rly have to make a second post about this?

Just search up YouTube for guides or videos on champs

Or if you wanted to brag and reactions then ... wow that’s amazing good for you
  • Options
    Meh
    There’s always that one guy lol. Why are you posting on a message board lol? Well what else is a message board for.

I don’t think he was bragging because well, did you look at the roster lol.
  • Options
    Average

Did you rly have to make a second post about this?

Just search up YouTube for guides or videos on champs

Or if you wanted to brag and reactions then ... wow that’s amazing good for you

I don't want to go on YouTube and look after every champ guide
  • Options
    Average
    Just got human torch
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Meh
    not horrible, but not great. No amazing stand-out beyond god tiers