**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Pledge yourself to Galactus!

Comments

• DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Hmm, the quantity of signature stones is slightly disappointing considering Kabam were hoping to make this resource more abundant. But hey, can't complain with a few more catalyst fragments and crystal shards!

56 generic sigs in a month is bad? What are you looking for?
    5* sig stones mean absolutely nothing to most endgame players. Are there any 6* sig stones for us at all?
  • Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    Your math is wrong last day is September 2 which is Wednesday (shard day.) So final numbers

28 x 360 = 10,080 6* shards. Add in the 2500 from Uncollected Event you have 12,580 6* shards. At this rate i might go for a featured 6* crystal since Kabam promised to decrease the trash champs in the featured 5 and 6* crystal.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Lvernon15 said:

Hmm, the quantity of signature stones is slightly disappointing considering Kabam were hoping to make this resource more abundant. But hey, can't complain with a few more catalyst fragments and crystal shards!

56 generic sigs in a month is bad? What are you looking for?
    5* sig stones mean absolutely nothing to most endgame players. Are there any 6* sig stones for us at all?
    Lol, you're talking to him as if he's not an End-Gamr player. 5* sig stones always have been and always will be important. Doesn't matter how Endgame you are.
    Etjama said:

Lol, you're talking to him as if he's not an End-Gamr player. 5* sig stones always have been and always will be important. Doesn't matter how Endgame you are.

The 183 5* generic sigs sitting in my stash right now says that's a lie. I'm almost entirely focused on 6* at this point since no 5* will bump my prestige and most newer champs don't need high sig levels anyways 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Etjama said:

The 183 5* generic sigs sitting in my stash right now says that's a lie. I'm almost entirely focused on 6* at this point since no 5* will bump my prestige and most newer champs don't need high sig levels anyways 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Your loss
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Do wait canon wise are we gonna become a herald?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Etjama said:

A lot of new champs need a high sig. And Kabam isn't just going to hand out so many 6* sig stones that you can max sig all the champs you want to. So the 5* versions of those champs are going to continue being used for a long time. You're acting like 5*s aren't in the meta any more.
    Etjama said:

A lot of new champs need a high sig. And Kabam isn't just going to hand out so many 6* sig stones that you can max sig all the champs you want to. So the 5* versions of those champs are going to continue being used for a long time. You're acting like 5*s aren't in the meta any more.

I'd rather R2 an unduped 6* at this point than a duped 5* in almost every case. Why spend resources on champs that are seeing decreasing value as we go? Are 5* useless in the endgame now, no. Will they be some time in the not too distant future? Likely so the same way 4* are now. I'll take a 5* to Rank 3, maybe even R4, but not to R5 at this point. T5B and even T2A are too valuable to put in to 5* and if you're not going to rank them up, you're probably not going to Sig them up either.
  • Goobinator_01Goobinator_01 Posts: 28
    Sorry if i'm missing something. Can we do more than one difficulty a day? Or is this like MODOK Lab?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★

Sorry if i'm missing something. Can we do more than one difficulty a day? Or is this like MODOK Lab?

One difficulty
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    DalBot said:

Etjama said:

I'd rather R2 an unduped 6* at this point than a duped 5* in almost every case. Why spend resources on champs that are seeing decreasing value as we go? Are 5* useless in the endgame now, no. Will they be some time in the not too distant future? Likely so the same way 4* are now. I'll take a 5* to Rank 3, maybe even R4, but not to R5 at this point. T5B and even T2A are too valuable to put in to 5* and if you're not going to rank them up, you're probably not going to Sig them up either.
    Perhaps your forgetting we can get t2a and t5b super fast now as well. The biggest problem for alot of people will be gold and iso for 6*.
  • bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★
    Correct me if I'm wrong @Kabam Miike

August 5th until September 2nd is 29 days if you include these two dates.

So why would we be only getting 28 Favor?
  • @kabam everyone these rewards do not make any sense can u tell me how it works, much more complicated then the northern expedition

Thanks
  • Anish_108Anish_108 Posts: 131
    Are the classes mentioned above are the defender we face or the attackers we need to have to do the quest?
  • Mtl55Mtl55 Posts: 63
    It seems like a side quest so will there be any event quest also besides it or this will be all.can anyone please tell
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Mtl55 said:

It seems like a side quest so will there be any event quest also besides it or this will be all.can anyone please tell

the normal event quest is going to be same as usual
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    So basically, I get a token thing, I enter a quest, and I fight? Is there only one path? Can I do more than one difficulty?
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    pls tell the recommended team hero rating for all of these difficulties
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    You can’t tell me what to do
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    Bawa69 said:

L3X85 said:

Bawa69 said:

its not too snazzy but these are the rewards breakdown for epic and herald (depending on your choice of difficulty)

Hey! You can save Favor's and play all on days when you get 360 shards (Herald).. So 28X360=10.080 6* shards if you complete 28 tries in Herald diff on Wednesday, Friday and/or Sunday quests.
    aah yes i dont know why but i treated the tuesday mixed day as a compulsory day...yea so i guess you can do 28 tries of shard or catalyst
    so then my logic wasn't wrong at all then?? B)

lol just giving ya a hard time man ... i did the math and the graphic i made was accurate. notice how i said "potential" rewards. so the greatest potential rewards is what i listed if you simply save your favors for all 28 days and do one thing 28 times.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    well, guys in a week we can get shards 4 times, right?
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    No
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

well, guys in a week we can get shards 4 times, right?

You can go exclusively for shards if you save up your entries for shard day
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Re: Title of this thread.

If I don’t pledge to Galactus, will the Earth be consumed :# ?
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    DalBot said:

Etjama said:

I would love to have those 5* Sig stones to place on my 5* Corvus especially since the 5* Nexus crystal we got for compensation helped awaken my 5* Corvus Glave.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

DalBot said:

Etjama said:

I would love to have those 5* Sig stones to place on my 5* Corvus especially since the 5* Nexus crystal we got for compensation helped awaken my 5* Corvus Glave.
    Don’t sig up corvus, he gets 95% of the benefit at sig 1
  • Hello I please tell me how many 5 star shards can be earned in this event the chart is complicated so it is difficult for me to understand