**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Worth investing in suicides?

I’ve been hesitant in going for suicides just for the sheer cost of them alone, but I am starting to think it would be worth it overall with the champs I’ve acquired. Looking for opinions

Worth investing in suicides? 11 votes

Commit to getting suicides
81%
Lvernon15Kill_GreySquirrelguyOctoberstackŘïdđhįmMagic_FishbowlAmnetiesYeetusTheFoetusSAFI_K 9 votes
Its better to spend the units elsewhere
18%
RenaxqqSPARTAN0078 2 votes

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus ghost omega aegon are 4 of what I consider the top 5 champs in the game, they can carry you through near enough everything. Aa also benefits from them, torch and dusa can deal with having them on, domino and longshot are solid for them, and out of the super relevant champs sym and sunspot are the only ones to take a big hit
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

Corvus ghost omega aegon are 4 of what I consider the top 5 champs in the game, they can carry you through near enough everything. Aa also benefits from them, torch and dusa can deal with having them on, domino and longshot are solid for them, and out of the super relevant champs sym and sunspot are the only ones to take a big hit

Void's also gonna take a big hit imo