**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Something weird about hulkbuster?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
I was testing out hulkbuster today, and in his abilities it says that he gets 25% bleed and poison resistance per armor buff. I run suicides, and I noticed that the poison damage was the same irrespective of having one or two armor buffs. Bug?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    He's not Suicide Immune.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

I was testing out hulkbuster today, and in his abilities it says that he gets 25% bleed and poison resistance per armor buff. I run suicides, and I noticed that the poison damage was the same irrespective of having one or two armor buffs. Bug?

Those resistances usually happen when the debuff is placed after the requirements are met
    Best example is OML

If you’re facing Caltrops node and trigger a bleed while regen is up, no worries
    But if you use a special and trigger a bleed while the regen is not present you take full damage even after Regen triggers
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Those resistances usually happen when the debuff is placed after the requirements are met
    Best example is OML

If you’re facing Caltrops node and trigger a bleed while regen is up, no worries
    But if you use a special and trigger a bleed while the regen is not present you take full damage even after Regen triggers
    Well, the poison debuff is there from the beginning of the fight, and throughout it.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

He's not Suicide Immune.

I'm talking about his ability to mitigate the damage.
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

Best example is OML

Well, the poison debuff is there from the beginning of the fight, and throughout it.
    Then if it just depends what triggered first similar to BWCV, bleed from suicides and NF heal synergy
  • MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    I’ve also noticed this. It seems like only the first armour affects the bleed/poison damage, as you still heal from the debuff with willpower. But yes it would be much better if his second armour also counted, so that he would be more sustainable. Still, even without that, having -25% potency to bleed and poison is still a nice way to make him suicide friendly-ish.
  • LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★

He's not Suicide Immune.

I'm talking about his ability to mitigate the damage.
    The ability states incoming bleed and poison Debuffs suffer -25% potency.

Any effect you gave on before the armor is gained is not effected, an suicides are considered at the same time