**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

1star Champs.

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,534 ★★★★★
While outstanding issues with the game are getting addressed, can we get another method of pulling 1 Star champs? Or do you just expect me to burn all my resources until I get lucky? It’s a flawed or insidious design. I’m sure the haters will all turn on me for selling the one stars along the way. But at the end of the day anybody with a brain sees this as a discrepancy

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Moral of the story: the sell champs button shouldn’t exist

Even Mike said he would get rid of the sell champs button if he could.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I really hope they remove it. remember that thr ad yesterday of the guy who sold his warlock? people like that think it's a good idea, but will be screwed later on.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★

and specifically for the hulk, I think some people never even had him, even if they didn't sell him. it's ridiculous that there isn't another method.(FYI. I have him and spent 0 units for him). there should be another way to get them.

maybe they could change the 1v1 arena quickmatch thing which is the most irrelevant thing in the game to give out those collector crystals

I never got 1* hulk, and I believe it's ridiculous that they're only available in daily crystals until you get conqueror. The rate at which beginners progress they're likely to get a 5* before 1* hulk.
    I ended up using lvl1 revives from solo events to get through caustic temper with gamora. Ruined v4 experience in my eyes.
  • tklmctklmc Posts: 54
    I sold all of my 1 stars long ago but lucky about cyrstals. I got 1 star colossus, hulk and gomora from total 9 or 10 cyrstals at different times
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

and specifically for the hulk, I think some people never even had him, even if they didn't sell him. it's ridiculous that there isn't another method.(FYI. I have him and spent 0 units for him). there should be another way to get them.

maybe they could change the 1v1 arena quickmatch thing which is the most irrelevant thing in the game to give out those collector crystals

I never got 1* hulk, and I believe it's ridiculous that they're only available in daily crystals until you get conqueror. The rate at which beginners progress they're likely to get a 5* before 1* hulk.
    I ended up using lvl1 revives from solo events to get through caustic temper with gamora. Ruined v4 experience in my eyes.
    ouch feels bad. some people will say "oh you shouldn't have progressed so fast and rushed". I think that is completely ridiculous. if you have the capability to progress, you should(if you want to obviously). 1* should definitely be more accessible, and I think it could be cool if they add more, but you could say they designed v4.3 around the current pool, so that's fair. I think what I said above applies for content being gated behind levels, but that's a different topic
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    I Sold my 1* hulk shortly after I started not knowing of the need for him in the variant.