**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW - Hidden Nodes

LucianoDelHoyaLucianoDelHoya Posts: 1,458 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Another discussion about AW.

Was thinking through and i feel Kabam should pause the release of Hidden Nodes. The Difficulty has increased multiple folds. Most of us are just about getting used to all these new nodes in AW. Last thing we need are Hidden nodes. And the First thing we need is a Buff for all the Tiers season Rewards. How can you Justify making AW hard for all the tiers and just Buff the rewards for all the Top tiers from Master to Gold 1/2.

Is that a Tactic to get people who quit AW to come back? Lol.

Anyways lets stay on Track. Do you want to see Hidden nodes? Or No?

AW - Hidden Nodes 11 votes

I would like Kabam to Implement Hidden Nodes in AW
18%
GmonkeyJDubs 2 votes
I would Totally be against Kabam implementing the Hidden nodes in AW
45%
Lvernon15CiciliatoThicco_ModeLucianoDelHoya_hbtygbty423_ 5 votes
Im to Cool to be a Fool so i'll stick to AQ
27%
UnidentifiedCreatureJedi_Hawkeliving_legend_1 3 votes
I may quit if they add Hidden nodes
9%
Deacon 1 vote

Comments

• Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Im to Cool to be a Fool so i'll stick to AQ
    I quit AW about a year ago, and this game has been so much more enjoyable for me ever since lol.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    No, don’t like them, you can go into a matchup and just die because your option just doesn’t work, unless the nodes are pretty much just attack and health I’m completely against it, and if they are nothing nodes they’ll just be diversity placements
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    I would like Kabam to Implement Hidden Nodes in AW
    I think there should be hidden nodes in alliance war. I liked having the challenge of going into the fight not knowing who I was going to fight. Like 90% of the time it was a mordo anyway
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Im in a low aw ally, but hidden nodes were super annoying. I can't imagine what higher tier aw is like