**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War matchmaking

I thought we fixed this. My alliance hasn't had a fair match in months. How does a team with a 17 million rating from last war season match up with us who had a 7million war ranking last season. It's like they were losing on purpose to get a easy match. Takes the fun out of war all together now. I didn't want to even attack, so I eneterd war with all 1 star champs. What a joke. I just think you can do better. Had to be a way to make it fun again. Thanks for listening. sincerely, Gunslinger23-1. P.s. please fix this I used to love playing this game, what happened???

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you’re facing far stronger alliances for an extended period of time it means you’re higher than you should be
  • So I thought they fixed this. 17million against 7million is not fair. Let alone fun. I play this game because I used to enjoy it. Kabam should fix the matchups. Or go back to old rankings where we won some and lost some but usually had a fair matchup. Takes the enjoyment right out of game. I haven't said anything for over a month but now it's just getting ridiculous
  • Silver vs. gold not fair. Don't think it's anything my alliance is doing wrong we always enter war and now it's pointless.
  • Didn't think silver and gold could even get
  • Matched
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★

Matched

Unfortunately it's a side effect of the system changing. Until it's balanced, we still have Matches like this. I've seen a Gold Matched with a Bronze.
  • Instead of just letting Wars play out to re-balance those alliances to a more appropriate position (unfortunately that means letting stronger Ally’s match against weaker Ally's of the same formerly-artificial WarRating, so that it moves stronger ones higher and moves weaker ones lower)...

...only other thing they could have done is to just manually change everyone's WarRating to a more appropriate number before season started.
    But then half of everyone here would have screamed bloody murder (although it probably would have been the right thing to do instead of let lopsided wars play out for a season or two).
  • Thanks for insight everyone. I guess we just have to let it balance itself out. Sucks but doesn't seem like there r any other options