**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Continuous lag/crash/buffer/freeze issues

My champ just lost 50% health in AQ due to loading issues. After I clicked the fight button, it just kept loading/buffering and then brought me to the screen in this image. As you can see, my champs aren't visible on the left. So I again went into AQ from the "Fight" menu. And guess what - my champ had lost 50% health even though I didn't get disconnected!

I mean, the compensation for the earlier issues were nice, but what about these ongoing issues? What about the 30% - 40% of the total in-game time that's wasted due to these slow/crash/freeze/buffer issues? How and when is Kabam going to resolve and compensate for these ongoing issues? With limited time we get from real life to play the game, the least the game team can do is respect our time.

Comments

• Options
    RisenfromhellRisenfromhell Posts: 244 ★★
    Stop using the part with real life its old and plain stupid.The game team is having real life too so you should respect them aswell.About that bug if it happens again just click back arrow and get inside the map again and you will be fine.
  • Options
    Danklacrank1Danklacrank1 Posts: 59
    the game is still horrendous for many of us it's the 3rd week of continuous crashing after fights in aq and aw I've lost health to my champs like 30 times no joke and it just happened again in my first war fight and they pretend it's not happening i send in a ticket and the pee on me and say quiet down it's just raining i spend thousands and they **** on me never seen anything like it and from a company that I just want to give my money too it's mind blowing kabam fix this Wi-Fi connection issue so I can leave you alone and play the dam game for more than 5 min without a disconnect
  • Options
    The game isn't 100% right now, but the compension was more than enough. I hope it gets better before soon.
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 265

Stop using the part with real life its old and plain stupid.The game team is having real life too so you should respect them aswell.About that bug if it happens again just click back arrow and get inside the map again and you will be fine.

Stop being a fanboy, and refrain from making stupid personal comments. It's their job in real life, so they have their deliverables - an issue-free game, so that we can play the game within our limited available times, because we have our jobs as well.
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 265

The game isn't 100% right now, but the compension was more than enough. I hope it gets better before soon.

Agree. However, it was good for the issues that happened earlier, not continuous ones. And they need to resolve these issues around this otherwise great game they've created.