**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How can i get 120 fps

I play on rog phone 2 if I set my screen on 120hz the fps get lock for 60fps.how do I get 120fps

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Game is hard coded to 60. Which is frustrating, since my Razer Phone performs much better than my S10+.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Mayis said:

You can use 2 phones

after doing this, tape them together. then put them in a foundry so you can combine them.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Fps means nothing for this type of a fighting game

try playing this at 10 fps. I doubt any phone can go that low, but still
  • IryseIryse Posts: 462 ★★★

Arsoz said:

Fps means nothing for this type of a fighting game

try playing this at 10 fps. I doubt any phone can go that low, but still
    Imagine abyss fight at 10 fps lol. Would take atleast a week for one to complete
  • AmarriteAmarrite Posts: 50
    My S20 plays at 120, looks great. The only problem is there seems to be a problem with throwing unintended heavies in any high refresh rate phone. I wouldn't worry about it until they fix that.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Amarrite said:

My S20 plays at 120, looks great. The only problem is there seems to be a problem with throwing unintended heavies in any high refresh rate phone. I wouldn't worry about it until they fix that.

Your screen maybe set to 120, but the game is running at 60. I've tested this thoroughly on my Razer Phone for nearly 3 years now.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    The game looks amazing at 120hz on my S20. When I move it down to 60hz now it makes me cringe to look at.

I also solved the spontaneous heavy issue (at least for me) - the phone came by default with "touch sensitivity" toggled on, which is essentially max sensitivity. Since I found last month and toggled it off I've truly had no issues at all with heavies.

Btw, yes, I know 120hz refers to refresh rate...which is different than the OPs question on fps :)
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,280 ★★★★★
    120 fps used to be achievable on phones that refreshed at 120 Hz. The phone refresh rate isn't the same as the game's frame rate. The frame rate is now half of the refresh rate on my S20 Plus and several other phones (set at 120->60, 96->48, 60->30).