**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Champion Pulls from 6.3 and 6.4, Kabam... WHY?

Hello all. I just completed act 6.3,and 4. My champions pulls haven’t been that great before completing the act, so I hoped it would get better. Flash forward to now where I completed 6.3 and 6.4 and all my champions I pulled out of the crystals are trash. I mean ALL of them. I was planning on spending some money on this game but all my pulls were terrible, my time, energy, boosts, revives, and units are all gone. I don’t know if kabam can do anything about this but this is a terrible user experience. Out of around 60-70 (I think) of my 5* champs only about 5 are good, which got me through this content. Last 30 or so champs were all not good. It’s unfair when I work my butt off and get this in return, yet I see people pull god tier champs weekly. I don’t know if my account is broken or what but out of everyone
I know and in my alliance, their luck/pulls have never EVER been this bad. Just want to shed some light on this. The picture is of my most recent champ pulls from 6.3 and 6.4 but believe me when I say I have a lot more where that can from.

Comments

• Options
    Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    It is not Kabam's fault!! Why are you blaming kabam!? It is random. and it is fair because it is random. (in my opinion)
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Nice champions! Congratulations!
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Jamesm7_ said:

Hello all. I just completed act 6.3,and 4. My champions pulls haven’t been that great before completing the act, so I hoped it would get better. Flash forward to now where I completed 6.3 and 6.4 and all my champions I pulled out of the crystals are trash. I mean ALL of them. I was planning on spending some money on this game but all my pulls were terrible, my time, energy, boosts, revives, and units are all gone. I don’t know if kabam can do anything about this but this is a terrible user experience. Out of around 60-70 (I think) of my 5* champs only about 5 are good, which got me through this content. Last 30 or so champs were all not good. It’s unfair when I work my butt off and get this in return, yet I see people pull god tier champs weekly. I don’t know if my account is broken or what but out of everyone
    I know and in my alliance, their luck/pulls have never EVER been this bad. Just want to shed some light on this. The picture is of my most recent champ pulls from 6.3 and 6.4 but believe me when I say I have a lot more where that can from.

Lmao
    Sorry bro
    I hope you get better rng