**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your worst nightmare in AW!!

Comment below the defenders along with certain nodes who gives you nightmares for days. And also do mention the defenders who other summoners can easily defeat, but you have a hard time managing them. Thank you :)

Comments

• KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    MORDO

ANY MORDO
  • TimeGenesisTimeGenesis Posts: 732 ★★★
    Kabam nodes 🙃 and defence tactics
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Mix master aggression prowess Korg. With stubborn
  • AngryYoshiAngryYoshi Posts: 136
    JDubs said:

Korg on mix master

Duped NF is killer there as well.
    Yea that’s rough one I struggled with until I was able to one shot with a 6* R2 unduped omega w/o suicides. And I believe I used an indestructible boost Incase I miss a dex on sp1. just to play slow as you have a 5 minute timer on that fight.
  • Soyheyor123Soyheyor123 Posts: 395 ★★
    Play AW
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★

MORDO

ANY MORDO

Quake laughs in his block holding face
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Stubborn nick fury on footloose kinetic transference
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Korg anywhere in the map gives me headaches lol
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

MORDO

ANY MORDO

I used to feel the same way, then I moved onto a path in map5 where I fight two mordos (one with masochism) every day. Now I feel so much more comfortable fighting him. Just goes to show that practice really does pay off.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    I hate killmonger, I still don't know any of his abilities
  • YorkshireLadYorkshireLad Posts: 19
    Havok on node 27 Steady build up - unblockable.
    Even with armour up champ he places plasma charges on you then you’re screwed.
    He unblockable, intercept obviously only option but 1 mistake & hit received gives you armour break debuff.
    So now you’re really up the creek & you’re paddle is long gone.
    If Kabam just created a node that was unblockable people would be complaining. This node is ridiculous if you place the right defender on there.
    Is there a counter that doesn’t get plasma charges on them? I don’t mean an armour up champ that is immune to the plasma detonate, I mean doesn’t actually receive the Plasma charges at all?
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    JDubs said:

Korg on mix master

Just solo'd one with Quake.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    AW in general. I've made it 2 years without doing one.
  • YorkshireLadYorkshireLad Posts: 19
    Also if Havok plasma charges are debuffs, why doesn’t Aegon remove them with his high combo like he does all other debuffs?
  • ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★

Havok on node 27 Steady build up - unblockable.
    Even with armour up champ he places plasma charges on you then you’re screwed.
    He unblockable, intercept obviously only option but 1 mistake & hit received gives you armour break debuff.
    So now you’re really up the creek & you’re paddle is long gone.
    If Kabam just created a node that was unblockable people would be complaining. This node is ridiculous if you place the right defender on there.
    Is there a counter that doesn’t get plasma charges on them? I don’t mean an armour up champ that is immune to the plasma detonate, I mean doesn’t actually receive the Plasma charges at all?

Quake prevents Havok from building up charges.

• ThedancingkidThedancingkid Posts: 274 ★★

Also if Havok plasma charges are debuffs, why doesn’t Aegon remove them with his high combo like he does all other debuffs?

He does, but Havok’s abilities say the charges do extra damage if they’re purified,
    making Aegon a terrible idea

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    This feels like a trap...