**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What would happen if Void was to exceed 2 stacks of FOTV?

Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
I'm pretty sure you guys know what void's sig ability is all about, but in the last part of the description it says "fear of the void can't exceed 2 stacks". I was wondering if anyone has gotten to the point of achieving this before. During my cav run earlier, in the 6.1.5. crossbones quest, there was a Regen path (the one that removes bane). With the global (power struggle), I found it fairly easy to keep 2 stacks of FOTV, even though my void is only about sig 80-ish.
Had anyone with a max sig void attempted this node? Maybe matador? Abyss mephisto?

I just want to know if the debuffs present at the time will get removed immediately, or something else happens.

Comments

• GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,204 ★★★★★
    Power reserve u can test it better but cant remember if mine reseted the 2nd Stack
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    BsuGuy said:

During Brian Grant's AOL run it looked like at one point his Void had 3 stacks of FOTV

Are you referring to the VTD fight?
    Saw that
    At one point they just disappeared so many effects on one champ it was ridiculously fun to watch
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

6 debuffs applied
    Converted to FOTV
    Another 6 debuffs
    Converted to FOTVx2
    Another 6 debuffs
    No conversion, nothing will happen until the first FOTV expires.

Oh...so they just stick around till they have a space to convert.