**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Special delivery incursions bug

I had gotten the special delivery node twice for the boss fight. The node says I get 15 charges and every time I hit the opponent the charges go down. But since there were two in the boss the my hits were going down twice as fast. But this shouldn’t happen I should’ve gotten 30 charges then my charges should’ve gone down my 2 making me be able to get 15 hits in if that makes sense

https://youtu.be/zIeN0A4aekI

Comments

• Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    I believe the charges cap at 15 but since there are 2 nodes saying you lose one per hit, you lose 2 per hit.
  • Options
    ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    As you can see in the video I had only gotten two combos in and I was already starting to degen from the special delivery node so it should
    1) either cancel out and I should only have 15 charges and each hit makes charges go down by how times I got the opponent
    Or
    2) since there’s two special delivery nodes I should get 30 charges to start and not 15
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    It is like having 2 links shields up. They stack. The game counts the charges to have a cap of 15, but recognizes the hits for each node.