**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

5* Domino vs 5* Sunspot (all duped)

HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
Hi all,
If you can decide, then which champ should you rank 5 for Act 6 and reasons why you do that?
Thank you very much!

5* Domino vs 5* Sunspot (all duped) 50 votes

Domino
50%
Disbanded_pensTeddersLvernon15Gaurav_ChampmanveertherealchrisfernendezzzDenzel116Scrubkiller_1GreekhitgianleoPratham02Přìņče01MauledBawa69MasterpuffPrakhar_82MAKSshpakunoobmeproJragonMaster170qartweli 25 votes
Sunspot
50%
ChintokingTimone147AjisdopeAlex13369SiddhantKwatraQuikPikKill_GreyShlick229Thicco_ModeCtfz35AstoundsSPIDER_MANPapicante1XanthiaOmedennRenaxqqDoctor_Strange19SwarmOfRavensLucifer1810Xguard77 25 votes

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Domino if you have Rhulk and Massacre, Sunspot if you don't.
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Domino
    Sunspot is very good but overall Domino is a better champ
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Sunspot
    If you want longevity go with sunspot, he's more useful than Domino the further into act 6 you go.
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Sunspot
    Sunspot with his incinerates and perfect block are very helpful, especially in harder content. I'm a big fan of him.
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★
    it seems that Sunspot is eventually better than Domino in longer fight. I watch on youtube, they beat ROL Wolverine with Sunspot. His sp2 is amazing after a short time of playing.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Sunspot
    I have r5 Domino, and r4 Sunspot - and I would swap them in a second if I could. The deeper you get into Act 6 the more more Sunspot shines with the perfect block. Eliminating that chip damage is huge.

Not to mention that he takes up 1 spot on your team instead of 3.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Domino
    I meant sunspot
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Domino
    Domino
  • unoobmeprounoobmepro Posts: 899 ★★★
    Domino
    Xguard77 said:

I have r5 Domino, and r4 Sunspot - and I would swap them in a second if I could. The deeper you get into Act 6 the more more Sunspot shines with the perfect block. Eliminating that chip damage is huge.

But her lucky damage with cruelty and precision is very good
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Sunspot

Xguard77 said:

But her lucky damage with cruelty and precision is very good
    No disagreement there, she's an awesome champ. OPs choice is a great problem to have.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Domino
    I got a 5 star domino her at r1 was doing better than my maxed out 4 star sunspot at beating winter soldier and I am really good at using sunspot. So domino forever (plus she hit a 30K+ sp3 on top of 6k bleed for second) so she is very insane am I’m thinking of making her my first rank 4 and I can r5 her right now if I want but I am lacking t3cc.( plus I was not using the domino + rhulk + massacre)
  • HalleyHalley Posts: 386 ★★

I got a 5 star domino her at r1 was doing better than my maxed out 4 star sunspot at beating winter soldier and I am really good at using sunspot. So domino forever (plus she hit a 30K+ sp3 on top of 6k bleed for second) so she is very insane am I’m thinking of making her my first rank 4 and I can r5 her right now if I want but I am lacking t3cc.( plus I was not using the domino + rhulk + massacre)

5* with 4* are totally different, bro.
    Besides, maxed 4* should compare with rank 3 5*.