**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please Fix The Connection Problems

Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
For the last 2 days nonstop I get kicked out of every other fight in AQ and AW and I'm seriously ready to snap. Just now fighting mister fantastic, I got kicked out right when I got him down to 30% health. I come back and he's at full health. My champ is at half health. I do the fight again. I actually manage to finish the fight and guess what!? Stretchy man is still alive and I lost another quarter of health. Come on dude this is getting old and out of hand.

Comments

• Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 925 ★★★★
    Like I have literally killed this guy basically twice and he doesn't go anywhere.
  • Same thing in our Alliance. Still losing server connections continually in AQ and AW for several players. This is extremely disappointing to have received a lollipop while the same problems exist. Unbelievable. Might as well stop playing till it actually gets fixed.
  • PkwisePkwise Posts: 29
    This has happened to me the last two days as well... I killed the mob in war 3 times and he still was at 100% while I was at 25% after the 3 times trying .. not to mention the lag I have had in aq unfortunately 😕
  • CaptainMarvellCaptainMarvell Posts: 42
    edited July 2020
    this happened to me as well. was fighting bishop in AW after using a potion from the compensation only to have the game quit on me right when i'm about to beat him making me lose half my health and making the potion i just used a pointless waste. kabam should just shut the game down for a day or 2 so they could fix all the problems at once instead of doing it in patches.
    Can we get a little help here on this issue? @Kabam Miike
  • BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Happened to me in AW

Won the fight

Lost attack bonus

Left with half health

• BahubaliBahubali Posts: 438 ★★★
    Is this some kind of joke? If you cant fix these issues.. better end the AW season
    Bahubali said:

Is this some kind of joke? If you cant fix these issues.. better end the AW season

Yep this has happened to me twice already
  • TuzzojoeTuzzojoe Posts: 2
    I won the fight got disconnected log back in and have to fight again. Ok know problem, but know I'm at half health. This is in AW its not cheap to buy health!
    Dude this had got to stop!!!! Nothing kabam!?

• SnicklefritzSnicklefritz Posts: 92
    Seriously. Post after post after post for several days and nothing has changed. If anything its gotten worse. At least humor me with some emergency maintenance.
    Well I hope they love seeing this post because I'm gunna comment on it daily until the problem is addressed or fixed just so that it gets pulled to the front of the bugs and known issues.
  • Kraybone99Kraybone99 Posts: 18

• Kraybone99Kraybone99 Posts: 18
    Tired of this
  • Space_gooSpace_goo Posts: 127
    Seems to work, in the US. Haven't lost fights

Just happened to me again, losing an attack bonus everytime it happens. This is complete B.S.
    @Space_goo I live in the US as well
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    Disconnect in AQ. When is this gonna be fixed?
  • JestuhJestuh Posts: 273 ★★★
    Happening to our alliance in aq and war on both android phones and iPhones on WiFi and cell.

For us very little has changed since the aq problems started last week.

Many of us are also having blocks dashes heavies etc not going through or going through incorrectly.

We just had one guy get disconnected in war after he won a fight and it brought him back at half health, counted it as a death, and the node was back up and at 100%.

I’ve been posting about this for a week and nothing’s changed any of our alliance. And we have people in Europe Australia Asia and North America.
  • che1che1 Posts: 13
    If a fight can be retrieved in arenas when connection drops why not aq or aw?
  • Ronaldo16049Ronaldo16049 Posts: 17
    This is happening to me as well. You guys provide compensation that does not mean you keep all the issues. This need to be addressed and we should be provided with more health potions and units. I have lost over 600 units just because of connection problem. Arena is almost impossible to do now. I win matches but then i lose the points.
    I was provided with 4k glory but I lost more than that to health potions including AQ and AW and lots and lots of units. I'm beyond frustrated when i lose connection at crucial times.

Some examples of my frustration
  • HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 170 ★★
    This is SO messed up! This close to the end of AW season, this has become ANOTHER RNG nightmare. It's now down to luck if you manage to win an AW/AQ fight and actually get back to the map without losing health and having to re-do the fight! You know how important KOs are in AW!

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra
    Why were we given compensation if the issues haven't been fixed?
    SO many people still reporting the same problems but nothing is being communicated about why or how best for summoners to proceed.
    We have no option to keep going through AW and AQ and risk coming out worse than we went in to the battles through no fault of our own.
  • Hey guys, I understand it can be frustrating to experience connection issues.

If you haven't already, please share your feedback in one of the dedicated threads below by providing the details outlined in our Bug Report Template.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

The feedback we receive in those threads is instrumental in allowing us to make future improvements to the game. While it's not possible for us to acknowledge or thank each player individually for their feedback, we really do appreciate every report we receive.
This discussion has been closed.