**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uneven Matchmaking

Even after downtime, game rebalance and all still got this "Mind blowing" matchmaking. How could you KABAM?

Comments

• SonicSubhoSonicSubho Posts: 8
    Lvernon15 said:

Looks even to me, war rating is near identical

Then what about the prestige and Avg. Player Ratings. *Slow Clap* to Kabam
  • Tseramed19Tseramed19 Posts: 35
    war rating is the only metric that actually measures ability in war.

prestige and average player ratings: consider this.... an alliance made of higher accounts (and prestige) from players that have spent a lot of money in the game and boosted their roster (nothing wrong with that), but don't have the skill of .... for example... 2nd account players who have played the game for 5 years and know each and every champ and are all free-to-play accounts. this is an example where the metrics that you mentioned could be VERY different, yet their skill in war could be similar.

KABAM posted about their new matchmaking reset. war rating measures actual skill in war. nothing else does. if an alliance wants to improve their war rating.... wait for it..... they have to beat other alliances with similar ratings.
  • ZeusxZeusx Posts: 36
    Wrong section dude...check the section before u post
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    22m alliance whipped my 30m alliance yesterday, I’m proud of them, they were a p4 alliance and look like they might still make that this season, they were patient and had a few boss killers per bg who did the heavy lifting, they only got 10 attacker deaths against our mostly 5/65 defense,
  • MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 169
    Our alliance is 1.2m and just went up against a 25m alliance. We were able to close out the Battlegroup against their maxed out 5 and 6 star defenders, but stood no chance at winning the war against their maxed out 6 star attackers. We don't even have a single 6 star champ in our entire alliance! lol We also didn't even get 1 defender kill. Basically every match up in Season 19 has been like this. I have no idea how our AW rating got so high and how these 20+ million alliances had such low AW ratings. Whatever the case, it's almost not even worth playing. I was hoping that during the course of the season that eventually we would get even match ups again when AW ratings evened out, but that hasn't been the case.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Looks even to me, war rating is near identical

Then what about the prestige and Avg. Player Ratings. *Slow Clap* to Kabam
    Well if you read the AW updates you'd know that's not what determines matches. "Slow clap to confused community members".