**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic AG for Hyperion or VTD

Hi Folks, who should I use the cosmic AG for?
5* R3 Hyperion or
5* R3 Venom the Duck.

Either one will get to rank 4, or maybe rank 5 in near future. My intention is to use either one to help me finish some solos.. im shy of 20% till Elde’s bane completion. complete 6.1..

after EB, i wanna go for all Variant (completion and exploration)..

So, which one is versatile enough to be used for variants?, and hopefully will be useful for act 6.2 upwards.

Thanks!

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Use on Hyperion. You will need him for 6.2.2 Sinister boss and he is very useful for other contents too.
  • The_149The_149 Posts: 4
    Djin said:

Use on Hyperion. You will need him for 6.2.2 Sinister boss and he is very useful for other contents too.

Thanks Djin.

Oh one more thing, i do have full suicides on.. So, i have to take into account some immunities and also recoil damage when spamming non SP3.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Hyperion no question whatsoever

1. He benefits more
    2. He’s a FAR better champion
    3. He doesn’t need any sigs whatsoever
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Hyperion!!!
    Hyperion is Poison immune. He can also regenerate health. Read his abilities you'll understand him better.
    Ok, thanks for the inputs..

General wisdom says I should go for Hyperion, but what about VTD? I would love to hear that perspective..
    The_149 said:

General wisdom says I should go for Hyperion, but what about VTD? I would love to hear that perspective..

VtD is RNG dependent champ. Sometime you'll get the buff you want sometime not, which can be annoying.
    I have 5* VTD but only use him for his Toxic Armor ability.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Even with suicides, I'd say you're better off with hype
  • hawk34hawk34 Posts: 41
    edited August 2020
    The_149 said:

VTD's sig ability gives you increased aberration charge when the fight starts and after you use sp3. Increases the health siphon from sp1 and most importantly increases the duration of his toxic armor buff/debuff by a lot (over 50% if maxed if i remember correctly).
    Realistically you'd only dupe him if you really really needed the increased toxic armor duration because the rest of the benefits are useful to have but they are not really game-changing.
    Hyperion, on the other hand, gets the massive 65% buff duration increase which is huge because it allows you stack up more furies which, is the main way he gets his damage up. So, yeah like the other guys said, hype all the way!
    hawk34 said:

The_149 said:

VTD's sig ability gives you increased aberration charge when the fight starts and after you use sp3. Increases the health siphon from sp1 and most importantly increases the duration of his toxic armor buff/debuff by a lot (over 50% if maxed if i remember correctly).
    Realistically you'd only dupe him if you really really needed the increased toxic armor duration because the rest of the benefits are useful to have but they are not really game-changing.
    Hyperion, on the other hand, gets the massive 65% buff duration increase which is huge because it allows you stack up more furies which, is the main way he gets his damage up. So, yeah like the other guys said, hype all the way!
    Very insightful.. alright then, i will go for hyperion.. thank you everyone.