**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is havok top 5 mutant?

lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
A lot of people think he is, but many underrate him. He has high DPS, heal block with despair, insane burst, incinerate immunity.....
I personally think he is top 5 mutant. I want to know your opinion.

Is havok top 5 mutant? 168 votes

Yes
52%
SnakeEyes69LeNoirFaineantHaji_SaabAjavedErza_ScarletTheManMythLegendTerraAlex13369MagrailothosAspenImranRCunhaNojokejaymCliffordcan_ASDF_CupidHeattblasttGaurav_ChampReferenceWulfgar79 89 votes
No
47%
DalBotChadhoganTimone147zuffySungjarsjumezgoingJmd82BrokenThesurvivlistFaisaljavedElad17TaZ_4178manveertherealGotszbotLmaoMoosetiptronicCharlie_SceneLordRaymond3Manar198x 79 votes

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    No
    In other classes definitely. In the stacked mutant class I see him as top 10 but not top 5.

• GotszbotGotszbot Posts: 236
    No

ddom said:

Close but i think just misses out because mutant is stacked

Omega red
    Domino
    Colossus
    Archangel
    Sunspot

domino over colossus? All she has is damage. Colossus has damage and utility
    I think that was just in the order he thought of it... He didn't say that was the order lol.
    I've havok 5* and he puts some decent damage however takes waaaay too long to ramp up to be worthwhile in anything act6.2 or later (other than. Incinerate path of CMM). Namor is still op af
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I think he might be on the edge for me
    mypersonal top three are omega, colossus, and aa, in that order. for fourth and fifth, I'd probably put havok and sunspot, but I really don't know the order of them. I don't think domino and namor are better than them, but I could see a case for namor.
    Gotszbot said:

ddom said:

Omega red
    Domino
    Colossus
    Archangel
    Sunspot

I've havok 5* and he puts some decent damage however takes waaaay too long to ramp up to be worthwhile in anything act6.2 or later (other than. Incinerate path of CMM).
    I think this is a fair point, but with his sig and one or two sp1s, he can do really great damage. also, he can just spam heavy for the feedback damage which is no joke, so I would consider his playstyle relatively open ended
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Yes

mypersonal top three are omega, colossus, and aa, in that order. for fourth and fifth, I'd probably put havok and sunspot, but I really don't know the order of them. I don't think domino and namor are better than them, but I could see a case for namor.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDAXZ-iOqLo
    exact same list as KT1 lol. I agree with your opinion

Yes

How can anyone place sunspot over havok? Im seriously asking

he has super great damage and his perfect block is super sustainable. he might not have the same range of fights as havok though
    Yes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDAXZ-iOqLo
    exact same list as KT1 lol. I agree with your opinion

I think he put colossus>omega. I think omega is a bit better though. also, I loved that set of vids from him. I definitely don't agree with some of his points/ideas, but I respect his opinion on endgame content and his experience.
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302
    Yes
    Gotszbot said:

ddom said:

Omega red
    Domino
    Colossus
    Archangel
    Sunspot

I think that was just in the order he thought of it... He didn't say that was the order lol.
    I've havok 5* and he puts some decent damage however takes waaaay too long to ramp up to be worthwhile in anything act6.2 or later (other than. Incinerate path of CMM). Namor is still op af
    Even on 6.4 mine is on the quests. His playstyle is kinda slow but you sp1, heavy after build plasmas, sp3 and it's over
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    No

ddom said:

Omega red
    Domino
    Colossus
    Archangel
    Sunspot

I personally would take domino over colossus. That’s just my preference though.
  • manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    No
    Colossus
    Domino
    Omega red
    Archangel
    Sunspot
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Yes
    Gmonkey said:

It depends if you run suicides or not.
    Without suicides
    Colossus
    Domino
    Archangel
    Sunspot/_Havok I find them interchangeable
    Namor

With. Suicides
    Omega
    Emma
    Colossus
    Iceman
    Domino

So...you know havok rocks suicides right? Extra damage, plus the fact you're throwing mostly SP 3's. Did you forget that?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It’s an extremely tough call. For someone running suicides I’d say yes, omega colossus aa namor and havok, without them I’d replace havok with sunspot, but he’s a beast either way
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    No
    In my opinion (remember that before you kill me), Havok is vastly overrated. Large parts of his utility are fairly niche.

His damage, while the big number looks good, has a slow buildup so most other good champions have already beaten the fight.

If I were to rank the mutants it would look something like this:

Omega Red
    Archangel
    Colossus
    Emma Frost
    Domino
    Namor
    Sunspot
    Havok/Storm X

As you can see, I do not value Havok. I have at R4 as a 5*, was really excited to pull him, but he has collected dust for about 18 months now. I used him for two paths in Act 6 and was it. And if you’re wondering why I put him and Storm X at the same level, you, or the videos you’ve seen of her, are playing her wrong.

Also, anyone putting Sunspot or Havok above Emma is nuts.