**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What do the stars by your name mean?

Anyone know what the stars next to your name mean? I think it might be agree/disagree ratio but I’m not sure. I could’ve sworn I was 2-3 stars but I made a decently controversial post earlier today and now I’m 1 star.

Comments

• SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    It is all the Insightful, Agree, Like and Awesome reactions that your posts have received, added together. But not your LOLs for some weird reason. I can't remember the lower numbers but 3k makes you a duped 5*.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

It’s an indicator of how successful you are in real life

that can't be right!
    Snizzbar said:

It is all the Insightful, Agree, Like and Awesome reactions that your posts have received, added together. But not your LOLs for some weird reason. I can't remember the lower numbers but 3k makes you a duped 5*.

I think the system is meant to reward helpful posts or positive posts, but I guess not funny posts
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

that can't be right!
    Snizzbar said:

I think the system is meant to reward helpful posts or positive posts, but I guess not funny posts
    And also, I Lol some really idiotic ideas or comments like a sarcastic, "Hahaha, that's funny."
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

that can't be right!
    Snizzbar said:

Also back in the day Lols were the condescending disagree if it wasn’t bad enough to warrant flagging for spam or abuse.
This discussion has been closed.