**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New champs or reworks

As you know every month Kabam releases to new champs. On account of this and the dev diary a lot of work is being put in to new changes. I know a lot of us would want to see new champs like cosmic gr and kraven but we also keep asking for champion buffs and tune ups. As they said they were gonna do at least 2 a month. But what would you rather have them focus on first?

New champs or reworks 41 votes

Champion reworks
82%
SnizzbarLibralonixShadowstrike_ASDF_BrokenAdvLmaoWRIRLittlePetedoctorbRookiieXva23Kill_GreySPIDER_MANDnegrin6969Kirito_kunSuss_WizzardRenaxqqCarracho01IronStrange 34 votes
New champs
17%
danielmathArsozThicco_ModeM_Master19ŘïdđhįmAzenstarBkstrong007 7 votes

Comments

• Dnegrin6969Dnegrin6969 Posts: 253 ★★
    Champion reworks

Wait let me get this straight...
    You cited the dev diaries about champion reworks and their schedule....
    And you ask us about what we want them to do?
    When the answer is already in the cited references... did we read the same thing?

Sorry I meant to say that if it was too much work to do two a month if they kept working on new champs.
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    Champion reworks
    I’d be happy with 1 or none new champs a month fir a while and get all these old champs tuned up or reworked
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

Wait let me get this straight...
    You cited the dev diaries about champion reworks and their schedule....
    And you ask us about what we want them to do?
    When the answer is already in the cited references... did we read the same thing?

Sorry I meant to say that if it was too much work to do two a month if they kept working on new champs.
    My internet sarcasm and sass aside, I think we should see the first 5 champions changes and how it affects newer champs. Designing champs and creating them from scratch must take months and months, but they also said they would “carve” a specific team strictly for champ buffs. So I assume they are picking certain people in the team to focus on updates. Some might be easy like the ones I. The group where it’s just minor tweak to numbers but others like HB and mags are complete reworks. The reason why HB took so long was because the team couldn’t focus strictly on him, as stated in the dev diary.

I also don’t think kabam would rly consider our options in this or opinions since newer champs means more money, almost everyone has mags so no point in buying featured cavs
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    New champs
    woops meant to hit revamp more
    it would certainly make a ton of people happy
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Champion reworks
    Would definitely like to have a tangible use for about 80% of my 5*s and all my 6*s
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Both.
    "I want it all. Brand new socks and drawers."