**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

All the skills... (skill champs discussion)

KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
The skill class is full of great champs, so I wonder: with the current meta, who would make your top X skill champs?

The "X" stands for whichever number you please. If you wanna post top 3, do so. If you feel like you need longer list, post it as you like.

Comments

• Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Top 3 (there's quite a lot of skill, can't really keep track of all right now)
    Awakened:
    Nick
    Aegon
    Stealthy

Unawakened:
    Stealthy
    Ronin
    Gwenpool, probably.
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I'd also like to add that I leave up to you how complex or simple you will take the vaguely formulated question
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Blade
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,158 ★★★★
    Blade is my fav, so just have 1 top skill champ. No plans on doing AOL or LOL where aegon shines, and compared to fury he can also regen so safer to play with.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    AEgon/Nick Fury

I don’t think you can pick between them, they both shine in different content. I would maybe give the edge to Nick but I understand picking AEgon

Next is either Stealthy or Hit Monkey. Hit Monkey isn’t widely available yet so it’s kind of difficult to judge, but I could see him just going above Stealthy

Then it’s definitely Killmonger. Easily one of the most underrated champions in the game

After that it’s either Night Thrasher or Blade.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Aegon&Stealthy& NT. I find NT the most fun to play
    Never played Fury as I haven't even pulled a 3*
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    1-Stealth spidey - he is very useful against many champs once you know how to use him
    2-Elsa Bloodstone - she is kinda purifying debuffs and fun champ to play with especially her gunshot is fun
    3-Kill Monger- Faster power gain on suicides and his sp1 and sp2 come handy in hard times
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Nick Fury
    Aegon (don't have him as a 5*,don't like him much but won't deny that he is the go to for LoL and AoL)
    Elsa Bloodstone
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,833 ★★★★★

AEgon/Nick Fury

I don’t think you can pick between them, they both shine in different content. I would maybe give the edge to Nick but I understand picking AEgon

Next is either Stealthy or Hit Monkey. Hit Monkey isn’t widely available yet so it’s kind of difficult to judge, but I could see him just going above Stealthy

Then it’s definitely Killmonger. Easily one of the most underrated champions in the game

You’re forgetting Elsa
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Aegon, NT and blade are my r5s

Don’t like Elsa and not got into stealthy yet.

I have a soft spot for taskmaster so will start maxing his sig when I’ve finished NT.
    GagoH said:

AEgon/Nick Fury

You’re forgetting Elsa
    I’m not forgetting Elsa. She’s good, just not as good as the ones I’ve listed.
  • BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    When ever I go to fight...KM is on my team...
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Stealthy
    Nick fury
    Aegon

Blade is not as useful for endgame whereas the above 3 are especially stealthy because of his raw damage on crits.... Crits crits and more crits with sick utility to stop those annoying evade champs and those unstoppable pebbles out there.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Meta wise?
    Aegon, Nick and Stealthy.

Who I personally enjoy more playing is
    Blade, NT and Gwenpool.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Fury & aegon tie for top spot
    Stealthy

I have all 3 at 5/65
    Fury is always on my team
    Aegon for act 6 stuff
    Stealthy when needed.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

I'll only judge based on the 5* champs I have as Skill.

Aegon NF and Stealthy are the top 3 overall.
    Ronin I really enjoy. Blade is still great but not as useful as he was.
    Korg can be fun with Synergies but he's not great. Same with Thor Rag.
    NT I've heard is good but honestly I have better options for what he can do.
    Gwenpool is great when awakened for tanking SP3, but it's rare that you need someone to take SP3 hits intentionally (looking at Nameless Thanos UCEQ).
    WS can be great with KM synergy (I don't have KM as a 5 or 6* though)
    Everyone else is just kind of... Meh.

As for the champs I don't have as a 5*, I can't really comment since I rarely use 4* or below unless I'm forced to, or unless they've been ranked up for arena grinds only.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I’ll get back to you once my 6* TM is awakened. He seems like someone most people are sleeping on. He’s easily the best Havok counter since only one debuff will detonate, then he has willpower regen for the rest of the fight, and it can’t be prevented by any means (armor break, etc). Takes care of long Void fights, Aarkus and Annihilus. A few more that I’m forgetting but you get the point. Also not too difficult to reach -100% AAR very fast, has safe heavies for stuff like Aegis or however you spell it, and has some respectable damage once you get his passive up. Definitely more niche than NF or Ægon, but I don’t hear enough about TM

Also he looks sick
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★

AEgon/Nick Fury

I just got a killmonger from a 5 star crystal. What is the most effective way to play him?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    My top 5 are:
    Aegon
    Nick
    Stealthy
    Ronin
    Blade
    Mathgeek said:

AEgon/Nick Fury

I just got a killmonger from a 5 star crystal. What is the most effective way to play him?
    First off, congrats!

You’ll need to learn to quickly punish specials. By that I mean, quicker that you normally would. You’ll get a long true strike from that. That’s really the only specific thing you need to know, but knowing when to utilise his indestructible and counterpunch is key.

You can use his counterpunch charged to punish almost every special attack in the game, and indestructible really needs no explanation why it’s useful

@Lvernon15 has a great video on using his counterpunches mainly, but it has some other good tips.

You’re 50 bleed stacks off the SP3 aren’t going to be used in most fights, but it’s important to learn to judge whether it’s best to go for an SP2 or SP3 to close the match. That’s obviously matchup dependent, but use those bleeds as your ‘finishing move’. You don’t need to have 50

What I will say is that don’t be expecting huge crits or massive bleeds, especially unawakened. A lot of his damage is tied up in a high sig, but don’t let that put you off. I took my 6* to R3 unawakened and I don’t regret it.

He’s not going to be the quickest option for fights, but a lot of the time, he’s the most safe and effective option for a wide range of fights, and that’s where his true value lies.

Oh, and he’s super tanky, with one of the highest health pools, extra base armour and crit resistance, on top of his indestructible charges. And don’t be afraid to intercept, his animations make it very smooth

Enjoy!
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Best: Nick
    2nd: Aegon
    Explanation:(this analogy is not mine, it's KT1s) Think of it this way. Nick and Aegon are both amazing supercars. The difference between them is that nick is street legal. You can drive nick to the grocery store. You can use him to pick up your kids from school. He can do a lot of things amazingly. Aegon on the other hand, is not street legal. You can only bring him to the racetrack once every couple of months. He's slightly faster and better there, but you can't use him like you can use nick.

Every other skill champ is miles beneath them.
    3rd best: stealthy. He has lots of utility and very high damage
    4th best: NT with high sig
    5th best: Hit-Monkey? or maybe blade
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    Arsoz said:

Nick, stealth suit spiderman and aegon.

All three of them are good for basically all content even aegon his bleeds at 60 hits is insane and once you reach your furys it will only get better.Nick has two lives so if you mess up and get sp3 you have a chance to comeback with even more damage.

Doesn't Nick Fury technically have the highest healthpool in-game due to his second life?
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Arsoz said:

Nick, stealth suit spiderman and aegon.

All three of them are good for basically all content even aegon his bleeds at 60 hits is insane and once you reach your furys it will only get better.Nick has two lives so if you mess up and get sp3 you have a chance to comeback with even more damage.

Doesn't Nick Fury technically have the highest healthpool in-game due to his second life?
    No, because at his second life has only 30%.
    That makes a total of 130% of a life bar.
    There are champs with bigger health pools definitely.
    For example Ultron has 150% of a life bar.
    Let alone if we count in infinite regen capable champs like Blade, Rogue, Wolverine etc.

• GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Skill tops
    Aegon
    NF
    Stealthy
    Blade
    👍