**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does Anyone Have Any Ideas for Fun General or Boss Rush Fights?

Honestly, with the success of this first boss rush, I thought of some fights that'd be fun to see in game. Here's my first idea: a BPCW (probably with slightly more health than the average ROL fight) with Stun Vulnerability, Sharpened Claws, Explosive Personality, Limber, and Power Shield. Would make for a very interesting fight.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Voodoo on buffed up with a node that immediately nullifies any buff triggered by the attacker and decreases the ability accuracy of the attacker triggering buffs to 0. also life transfer (yes there is a way to do this, I’ll see if anyone can figure it out) voodoo could be a 1* champ also
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    For me I always wanted to see a
    Safe guard
    Immunity to DOT effects, debuffs and passive abilities
    Immunity to AAR
    arch overload and lion heart
    1* champ
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,830 ★★★★★
    Debuff immune and diss track on Domino
  • Rodomontade_BoiRodomontade_Boi Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Do you bleed Elsa with some node that reduces mutant attack by 98% or 100%
    Epic
    edited August 2020

Do you bleed Elsa with some node that reduces mutant attack by 98% or 100%
    Epic

Laughs in corvus block hitting
  • Summoner006Summoner006 Posts: 28

Safe guard
    Immunity to AAR
    1* champ

Wow, really does sound like the hardest fight XD
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

Safe guard
    Immunity to AAR
    1* champ

Haha maybe I was inspired by the 1 star spidey In act 4 wish they brought in more joke fights like that
    GagoH said:

Debuff immune and diss track on Domino

That sure does sound like a mean fight. Not sure who I'd use personally for that matchup.

Safe guard
    Immunity to AAR
    1* champ

Haha maybe I was inspired by the 1 star spidey In act 4 wish they brought in more joke fights like that
    Lol, can't wait for that fight again. Am exploring Act 4 on my alt atm taking ages.
    Lvernon15 said:

Voodoo on buffed up with a node that immediately nullifies any buff triggered by the attacker and decreases the ability accuracy of the attacker triggering buffs to 0. also life transfer (yes there is a way to do this, I’ll see if anyone can figure it out) voodoo could be a 1* champ also

Thing? I really don't know but you're making me think... I know Thing is immune to nullify. Just don't know about his ability accuracy.
    I thought of another possibly fun fight. I know who I would use for this, so let's see if we get the same thing. Iron Man with Surging Vengeance, Tunnel Vision, Safeguard, Prove Yourself, Bleed Vulnerability, Enhanced Armour Up, Recovery, a node where every time a buff is nullified the defender's power is set to 0, a node that reduces Mystic champion's attack by 90%, and, a node where the opponent can't bypass miss.

Lvernon15 said:

Thing? I really don't know but you're making me think... I know Thing is immune to nullify. Just don't know about his ability accuracy.
    Ability accuracy stops him, he’s the reason I mentioned it. Every single champ can win the fight if you can figure out how, look at how I worded things and who you’re fighting against
  • LittlePeteLittlePete Posts: 50
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Ability accuracy stops him, he’s the reason I mentioned it. Every single champ can win the fight if you can figure out how, look at how I worded things and who you’re fighting against
    You have to get hit by voodoo, get the loa on yourself, heal with life transfer. Voodoo’s loa are permanent and do nothing detrimental to you unless he nullifies them
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    Arsoz said:

Safe guard
    Arc overload
    10 fury buffs
    8 mil health
    6 star

Thats how abyss should have been if they wanted it to not be beaten in the first 3 weeks then introduce champs that can counter it 5 month later

Safe guard doesn't mean anything when they have 8 million health
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

Honestly, with the success of this first boss rush, I thought of some fights that'd be fun to see in game. Here's my first idea: a BPCW (probably with slightly more health than the average ROL fight) with Stun Vulnerability, Sharpened Claws, Explosive Personality, Limber, and Power Shield. Would make for a very interesting fight.

That fight would be flaming trinity food literally 😉
    Stun vulnerability? Even with over a million health this fight would go down in seconds litterally 🤣
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    Gwenpool with power shield. boom GG's in the chat.
    I know you can use dot
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

Fun Fight: Howard the Duck with Resistor and Personal Space (Mystic Food).

Hard Fight: Void with Dismay, Combo Party, Mix Master, Lazarus and Prove Yourself.

Add Aspect of Nightmares and Spectre to that Void and you have a fun and interactive fight 🤣

I know you can use dot
    That is actually a killer idea! Lol. If ya don't mind imma add some stuff to that and make it more... interactive... lol

I know you can use dot
    That is actually a killer idea! Lol. If ya don't mind imma add some stuff to that and make it more... interactive... lol
    Max Sig Gwenpool with Power Shield, Prove Yourself, Redoubled Determination 3, Vigor, and Incinerate. Very complex fight, but very easy fight with the perfect counter...
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Mathgeek said:

Arsoz said:

Safe guard
    Arc overload
    10 fury buffs
    8 mil health
    6 star

Thats how abyss should have been if they wanted it to not be beaten in the first 3 weeks then introduce champs that can counter it 5 month later

Safeguard would mean a damage cap of 80k which is less than the current abyss damage cap so it makes perfect sense.
    Arsoz said:

Mathgeek said:

Arsoz said:

Safe guard
    Arc overload
    10 fury buffs
    8 mil health
    6 star

Every hit you do takes away 1% of the enemy's hp
    1% is the maximum damage per hit, not the fixed amount of damage per hit. It would be very unlikely to be hitting for 80k with each attack