**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is the best incintrator

Who is the best incintrator 24 votes

Sunspot (is immune to nova flames and incintrate and gives incicntrate)
20%
JelleRenaxqqLucifer1810CrcrcrcSAFI_K 5 votes
Human Torch (has persistent charge when activated gives god tier damage known as nova flames and also gives incintrate))
79%
TheManMythLegendLvernon15RaminderWulfgar79Manar198xThatOneMasterGamerWakanda4Ever278ZipioSarvanga1_PotatolegionbattyDestroy4589ChikelZ2f6hQ_hbtygbty423_PrincenayarwLobster44Batman_bruce31Ayan_645 19 votes

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    HT is generally consider the best at what he does when he faced with best case scenario like mystic with lower attack ratings that re not act 6 levels

SS he’s not reliant on incinerate damage, he does gain extra attack boost for each incinerate applied
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Human Torch (has persistent charge when activated gives god tier damage known as nova flames and also gives incintrate))
    Sunspot’s incinerate sucks, his incinerate is just there to give him power back and has a couple utilities for certain nodes
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Lvernon15 said:

Sunspot’s incinerate sucks, his incinerate is just there to give him power back and has a couple utilities for certain nodes

You are dead wrong my 5/50 sunspot deals pretty good damage on incinerates too, 100 damage per second with 5 stacks of incinerate

Lvernon15 said:

You are dead wrong my 5/50 sunspot deals pretty good damage on incinerates too, 100 damage per second with 5 stacks of incinerate
    That’s nothing, I use my 5-65 and the incinerates count for probably 2% of his overall damage
  • Ayan_645Ayan_645 Posts: 118
    Yes you are correct but this is for @Championcritic Sunspot is immune to nova flames but human torch is not
  • HolyLegoStepHolyLegoStep Posts: 145
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

That’s nothing, I use my 5-65 and the incinerates count for probably 2% of his overall damage
    His Incinerate also helps when fighting groot and rogue, not useless

Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

His Incinerate also helps when fighting groot and rogue, not useless
    How the hell does it help there? That’s his perfect block chance ability. Also I didn’t say the incinerate was useless, I said the damage is very low
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Ayan_645 said:

Yes you are correct but this is for @Championcritic Sunspot is immune to nova flames but human torch is not

Sunspot is not immune to nova flames. In sunspot's description it says he is immune to incinerate effects yes, but nova flames are not "incinerate effects" either. They are passives placed on the opponent that deal damage over time to sunspot. It's only from Human torch's perspective that nova flames are considered incinerate debuffs for the sake of his abilities. From sunspot's perspective nova flames are considered damage over time passives that have nothing to do with incinerate.
  • Destroy4589Destroy4589 Posts: 261 ★★★
    No one currently is immune to nova flames
    Oh sorry I just saw sunspot is not immune to nova flames thanku for correcting me 😊
    and any one of you can tell me how do you write a comment by replying like @Championcritic and @Lvernon15 did pls i cant see any option 🤝
    and @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Lyra and others there is a bug in which sunspot is becoming immune to nova flames
    i was dueling sunspot and he was immune to nova flames
    edited August 2020

a
    Ayan_645 said:

i was dueling sunspot and he was immune to nova flames

You sure?

i know there must be a glitch that time
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Okay? His incinerates aren’t that long to deal sufficient damage and having too many is a bad thing since you can’t control it

Are you sure you’re not confusing his Bonus damage per incinerate expended
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Neither. Hyperion. He melts people.