**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Side Quest master level made very tough

The team rating required in master level is 12500 , and my team rating is more than 30000, still I am not able to finish it ... I have lost more than 600 units spent on revive and health potions and also lost all my revive and health potions avaible with me.. very unrealistic quest.

Comments

• The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    First of all ratings basically mean squat in this game

If you’re not able to finish it, than that’s on you to progress to the point where you can finish it
    It everything will cater to you specifically
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    That’s on you, if your average champ rating is 6k and you can’t beat master you need to improve
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Yeah, My champ ratings are 4 stars on 5000, and can do epic. Dw, just improve and itll be okay!
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Which side quest are you talking about? Northern Expedition or Boss Rush?
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    Sooryaa said:

The team rating required in master level is 12500 , and my team rating is more than 30000, still I am not able to finish it ... I have lost more than 600 units spent on revive and health potions and also lost all my revive and health potions avaible with me.. very unrealistic quest.

Bro you need spacific champions for those bosses even 4* can clear the map easily...

Havok_cyclops... couse they both didn't take any energy damage from each other's so no special attacks woth nither any plasma charge...

Sinister_warlock... couse he has infection and he block all annoying healing and kill sinister so easily that you can end fight with 100% health...

Nick_any heavy attack based champ or colosus...couse colosus is bleed imune and his heavy didn't give any tantile buff on Nick and after his death Just don't hit him let him end his health at 30 percent by him self then kill him...

Thing_shehulk spidergwen lukecage...couse these champs decrease thing ability aquricy and make his unstoppable wothless....

So these are easy fights which can be cleared my 4* champs too...

Bonus_take boosts and revives or units in backup...
  • Mercury79Mercury79 Posts: 551 ★★
    I don't know why people just disagree why don't they give solutions...