**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

LOL

LOL completion rewards are really awful compared to most of the content in this game and coming to this game is there a buff to rewards like abyss ?

Comments

• deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    Is lol an end game content now? Nope why would they buff it the rewards are still okey in my opinion and it's easier to do it now so no buff is gonna come imo.
  • battybatty Posts: 177
    The rewards for doing something which is still a lot more end game then most content in this the rewards are ****
  • deepblack12deepblack12 Posts: 229 ★★
    batty said:

The rewards for doing something which is still a lot more end game then most content in this the rewards are ****

Not really. Especially if you have aegon or sabertooh + sasquatch synergy it should be really easy.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    You can do lol itemless with a ranked aegon these days (speaking from experience exploring it) the rewards for the difficulty are fine
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Whaaaa rewards from content released 2-3 years ago aren’t as good as the rewards from the follow up quest released a few months ago? Who would’ve guessed?

They’re fine for the effort required, assuming you’re going in with the ideal champs that is.
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    the difficulty of it has dramatically decreased with the quality of champions we've had, so I think rewards are fine
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    So by your logic rol rewards need to be buffed even though the difficulty has been drastically reduced with the release of 5 and 6*s plus new champs.
    edited August 2020
    Lol this got destroyed it was just an idea I’m getting bored so I’m thinking of random stuff lmao
    Whoever disliked that is gay
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    batty said:

hahAHA, yoU'RE hilaRIOUS
    Shush Damien probably older than you
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    batty said:

I doubt that.
    Ok that’s great have a good day
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    This is why I won’t spoil my kids

God the entitlement

batty said:

considering the tone of your sentences and the vocabulary, hes probably older than your parents
    I'm not sure if I should be flattered or insulted by this 😂
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    ItsDamien said:

They should bring back Rttl requirement for LoL. It'll quell these annoying threads somewhat.

I actually wonder why they removed those. If you combine the rewards for that and LoL completion together, they aren't too bad. As hard as RTTL might seem, if you've got champs like quake, omega red and AA, it's quite easy overall.
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,355 ★★★★

ItsDamien said:

They should bring back Rttl requirement for LoL. It'll quell these annoying threads somewhat.

I actually wonder why they removed those. If you combine the rewards for that and LoL completion together, they aren't too bad. As hard as RTTL might seem, if you've got champs like quake, omega red and AA, it's quite easy overall.
    My guess is because of the Daily quest to do 2 LoL fights. Plenty of Cavalier summoners didn't even bother to do RttL
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

My guess is because of the Daily quest to do 2 LoL fights. Plenty of Cavalier summoners didn't even bother to do RttL
    Oh, right.
  • batty said:

There's absolutely no need to be blatantly rude & offensive, my friend.

LoL rewards are fine as they are. You can 100% the quest in 8-9 hours today. No need for any sort of buff.

ItsDamien said:

Counter point. I don't do war. So I can't complete or refresh the weekly war objective. If I don't participate in something I don't get to receive a reward for it. I think it's reasonable that if you want a particular objective completed you should have to do all applicable things to be able to, even if that's a prerequisite such as RttL.
    Hello brain
    edited August 2020
    It’s just an idea relax I want rewards because my rng is ****
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    How the hell are some of these comments still standing ? Moving on to the more important question: WHO the hell gave this kid a phone?