**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which variant can I do? Help me!!

Comments

• Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Doom is rank 4 ( level 35 no iso ) and will take stealth Spidey to rank 4 very soon just finished act 5
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Just continue with your story mode and monthly EQ for now, when you have at least 3 rank 4 5*s and some other champs leveled up, you could try variant 4
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d wait, you may get a shot at v5 but you aren’t really ready for the others
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    I would suggest you at least finish Act 5 first....
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    it's truly cool seeing different levels of progression ... after having done Act 4 and Variants for a while now, it's just interesting to see other players reach those same milestones.

the only variant i think you could at least dig in to see how you hold up is variant 4. it's the most forgiving of them all. the other 3 have very specific champs that you need to make life less miserable lol. in variant 4 there's no class specific entry, no Tech global or XL champ bonus etc. you can bring who you want from 1 star and above to try it out.

i'd wait personally but it's just a game man... give it a go and get a good gauge at where you stack up.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,182 ★★★★★
    Well U can try 1 chapter of each variant. That way u get rank up gems for r3 meaning youll lvl more 5*s meaning your acc can grow a bit and before u know it attempt ch2 of each variant and later complete it. try to do itemless runs and dont spent unless u at boss and he is almost done
    Ok guys as u all saying it's a bit too much to do any Variant now what should I do nexti just completed act 5
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Sairam44 said:

Ok guys as u all saying it's a bit too much to do any Variant now what should I do nexti just completed act 5

Any acts you haven’t explored?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Sairam44 said:

do some exploration, EQ and grow your roster stronger.
    Is doom worth taking rank 5 guys I can see his value but is he beyond God tier
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I decided to explore acts 1-5 and get cavalier before going for variants, smart plan! Got cavalier yesterday then immediately went for variant 3 and 4 completion. They were quite easy due to the kind of roster I had built up by doing story mode.