**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which variant can I do? Help me!!

Comments

• Sairam44Sairam44 Posts: 474
    Doom is rank 4 ( level 35 no iso ) and will take stealth Spidey to rank 4 very soon just finished act 5
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Just continue with your story mode and monthly EQ for now, when you have at least 3 rank 4 5*s and some other champs leveled up, you could try variant 4
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I’d wait, you may get a shot at v5 but you aren’t really ready for the others
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 901 ★★★
    I would suggest you at least finish Act 5 first....
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    it's truly cool seeing different levels of progression ... after having done Act 4 and Variants for a while now, it's just interesting to see other players reach those same milestones.

the only variant i think you could at least dig in to see how you hold up is variant 4. it's the most forgiving of them all. the other 3 have very specific champs that you need to make life less miserable lol. in variant 4 there's no class specific entry, no Tech global or XL champ bonus etc. you can bring who you want from 1 star and above to try it out.

i'd wait personally but it's just a game man... give it a go and get a good gauge at where you stack up.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,198 ★★★★★
    Well U can try 1 chapter of each variant. That way u get rank up gems for r3 meaning youll lvl more 5*s meaning your acc can grow a bit and before u know it attempt ch2 of each variant and later complete it. try to do itemless runs and dont spent unless u at boss and he is almost done
    Ok guys as u all saying it's a bit too much to do any Variant now what should I do nexti just completed act 5
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Sairam44 said:

Ok guys as u all saying it's a bit too much to do any Variant now what should I do nexti just completed act 5

Any acts you haven’t explored?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    Sairam44 said:

do some exploration, EQ and grow your roster stronger.
    Is doom worth taking rank 5 guys I can see his value but is he beyond God tier
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    I decided to explore acts 1-5 and get cavalier before going for variants, smart plan! Got cavalier yesterday then immediately went for variant 3 and 4 completion. They were quite easy due to the kind of roster I had built up by doing story mode.