**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Best/Worst Champion Animations

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
In your opinion, which champs have the most/least fluid animations? For me, Spider Man (Stark Enhanced) has the best animations, and Guillotine has the worst.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    For 2015, they’re pretty good. I just think her basic attacks are so clunky with her sword.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,798 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

For 2015, they’re pretty good. I just think her basic attacks are so clunky with her sword.

eh. I like sword wielding champions, makes me hope we get Black Knight
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Best animations has got to be airwalker, with warlock and mysterio behind. Worst, I just hate helas and also that dash back on ms
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I like Warlock, Mysterio and Claire's animation. I don't like She Hulk's animation, also not a fan of Hela's.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I like Ronins animations. And weirdly I like Hood's too, very punchy.

Animations I don't like... Hmm... There probably are some. The only animation that annoys me is that Icemans second medium always pushes enemies too far back for an immediate parry after.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I like Sinister's, Ronan's (I don't know why I just do) and Iceman's. I don't like Korg or Beast's.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I like the Sentry's animations and The Hood's.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    DD has the worst animation, hands down. I can't even with the 2nd medium.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Colossus sp2, looks like a frumpy ballerina.
    Only bad thing about him.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,903 ★★★★★
    i enjoy mr.sinister animation and hyperions. i dislike corvus, ghost and modoks animation
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Mysterio and guillotine 2099
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Favorite: Stark Enhanced Spidey
    Hate: Sentinel (his dash back)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Favorite: Doctor Doom (Probably Air Walker when he's out)

Least Favorite: Thor (Ragnarok)
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Favourite animation since the beginning I fell for MK'S sp3 and his OG animations worth it
    The one animation I find troubling is both the ms marvels
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

Favourite animation since the beginning I fell for MK'S sp3 and his OG animations worth it
    The one animation I find troubling is both the ms marvels

I love Taskmaster’s L3 since it combines BPCW, MK, and Cap’s L3s.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I like Sentinel and don't like Vision Aarkus because he feels really glitchy to play.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Doom, Medusa, Elsa, Stealthy, Starky, IW Iron Man, Corvus, Havok, Hyperion, Archangel, and Sunspot are my favourites. Worst one is a tie between Sentinal and Crossbones
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,277 ★★★★★
    Thor Ragnarok and his horrificly unnatural herk-jerk is so obviously the worst that there's no point in asking that question.

Ronin's everything and Taskmaster's L3 at 120fps are my favorite to watch.
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    I like hit monkey animations he hits like a gangsta. Absolutely awesome. Especially when he uses his SP3, flexing his swag.
    Hmm whose I don't like...... Maybe...... OG Ironman. Nothing but repolsur blasts.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,356 ★★★★★
    Cyclops's jump kick. Ugh, terrible. Its why I don't use him even thou I have a 6 star.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

Best animations has got to be airwalker, with warlock and mysterio behind. Worst, I just hate helas and also that dash back on ms

Agreed on MS. I really like to play her... but man that "Hippity Hop" is torture.
    Claire and Nova have animations that are like watching a fireworks show. Just gorgeous.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Civil warrior heavy is still the best animation in the game no doubt, and tbh I ain’t the biggest fan of guardians animations.