**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Best/Worst Champion Animations

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
In your opinion, which champs have the most/least fluid animations? For me, Spider Man (Stark Enhanced) has the best animations, and Guillotine has the worst.

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    For 2015, they’re pretty good. I just think her basic attacks are so clunky with her sword.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020

For 2015, they’re pretty good. I just think her basic attacks are so clunky with her sword.

eh. I like sword wielding champions, makes me hope we get Black Knight
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Best animations has got to be airwalker, with warlock and mysterio behind. Worst, I just hate helas and also that dash back on ms
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    I like Warlock, Mysterio and Claire's animation. I don't like She Hulk's animation, also not a fan of Hela's.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    I like Ronins animations. And weirdly I like Hood's too, very punchy.

Animations I don't like... Hmm... There probably are some. The only animation that annoys me is that Icemans second medium always pushes enemies too far back for an immediate parry after.
  • PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    I like Sinister's, Ronan's (I don't know why I just do) and Iceman's. I don't like Korg or Beast's.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    I like the Sentry's animations and The Hood's.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★
    DD has the worst animation, hands down. I can't even with the 2nd medium.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Colossus sp2, looks like a frumpy ballerina.
    Only bad thing about him.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    i enjoy mr.sinister animation and hyperions. i dislike corvus, ghost and modoks animation
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Mysterio and guillotine 2099
  • TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Favorite: Stark Enhanced Spidey
    Hate: Sentinel (his dash back)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Favorite: Doctor Doom (Probably Air Walker when he's out)

Least Favorite: Thor (Ragnarok)
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Favourite animation since the beginning I fell for MK'S sp3 and his OG animations worth it
    The one animation I find troubling is both the ms marvels
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Shafeeq said:

Favourite animation since the beginning I fell for MK'S sp3 and his OG animations worth it
    The one animation I find troubling is both the ms marvels

I love Taskmaster’s L3 since it combines BPCW, MK, and Cap’s L3s.
  • manan_44manan_44 Posts: 654 ★★★
    I like Sentinel and don't like Vision Aarkus because he feels really glitchy to play.
  • UnidentifiedCreatureUnidentifiedCreature Posts: 589 ★★★
    Doom, Medusa, Elsa, Stealthy, Starky, IW Iron Man, Corvus, Havok, Hyperion, Archangel, and Sunspot are my favourites. Worst one is a tie between Sentinal and Crossbones
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,257 ★★★★★
    Thor Ragnarok and his horrificly unnatural herk-jerk is so obviously the worst that there's no point in asking that question.

Ronin's everything and Taskmaster's L3 at 120fps are my favorite to watch.
  • SlayerzzSlayerzz Posts: 399
    I like hit monkey animations he hits like a gangsta. Absolutely awesome. Especially when he uses his SP3, flexing his swag.
    Hmm whose I don't like...... Maybe...... OG Ironman. Nothing but repolsur blasts.
  • LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,341 ★★★★★
    Cyclops's jump kick. Ugh, terrible. Its why I don't use him even thou I have a 6 star.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    edited August 2020
    Lvernon15 said:

Best animations has got to be airwalker, with warlock and mysterio behind. Worst, I just hate helas and also that dash back on ms

Agreed on MS. I really like to play her... but man that "Hippity Hop" is torture.
    Claire and Nova have animations that are like watching a fireworks show. Just gorgeous.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Civil warrior heavy is still the best animation in the game no doubt, and tbh I ain’t the biggest fan of guardians animations.