**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

5 star nexus pulls!

2»

Comments

• AST4R07HAST4R07H Posts: 5
    CUAL ELIJO????
    DARKHAWK / RONIN / QUAKE
  • king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★

• SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,976 ★★★★
    Got absolutely shafted. Got double compensation because I went for UC. First nexus Miles morales, Vulture(I think), and she hulk. Don't like playing with She hulk but I took her anyway. Next nexus was She hulk(again) karnak, and Antman. ****. Yes, she hulks signature abilities okay but I won't use her. Picked her because I know I will never get my favorite champ ghost for the Antman synergy. None the less thanks for double comp kabam even though you have never gave me a five star I actually like playing :(.
  • LogarooLogaroo Posts: 100
    Thor Jane Foster dupe / Nova new/ Invisible Woman awaken.

I picked Nova
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Alt: Warlock

Then I was scared to open the one on my main because of my great luck on the alt... Lightning can't strike twice, amirite?

Finally popped it today and got Void.

w00t!!
  • WmillsWmills Posts: 4

• SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136

Luke & Hype
  • SPIDER_MANSPIDER_MAN Posts: 136
    @Wmills who'd you choose?
  • SnakeEyes69SnakeEyes69 Posts: 223 ★★
    Doom/Proxima/Iron Fist

No brainer....chose DOOM!!!! B)
  • MathgeekMathgeek Posts: 609 ★★★
    AST4R07H said:

CUAL ELIJO????
    DARKHAWK / RONIN / QUAKE

Quake
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 251 ★★★

I went with Hulkbuster
  • WmillsWmills Posts: 4

@Wmills who'd you choose?

Fury. I have the other 2 in my other account and want to get a chance to play Fury and see what the hype is all about. This is from my mini.