**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Disconnecting during AQ and AW

I'm sick of this, going for to long now. Every time I battle a guy it disconnects and cuts my guys health by half. How is anyone supposed to progress in the game when this happens

Comments

• edited August 2020
    Hey Craigp87, I understand it can be frustrating to get disconnected from the game when you're fighting in an Alliance Quest or War.

In an effort to keep track of everyone's feedback about issues like this, we created the dedicated threads below.

- iOS Lag and Performance Issues Thread
    - Android Lag and Performance Issues Thread

Please take a moment to contribute to whichever of those discussions is relevant to you by providing the information outlined in our Bug Report Template.

There are many devices capable of running the game and there are many different factors which can cause connection issues to occur. Unfortunately, there's not a "one-fix-all" solution which will instantly resolve connection issues for all players. However, in an effort to reduce the likelihood of connection issues occurring, we're working hard to make improvements on our end which will allow the game to run as smoothly as possible on as many devices as possible. The reports we receive in the threads above help us immensely with this.

We appreciate your help and patience as we continue to work on this and improve your experience in The Contest!
This discussion has been closed.