**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First awakened 5* insane luck

So had got this cosmic awakening gem last year but didn't used it until I found someone worthy. I was overwhelmed and quickly poured 52 sig stones now just have rank her up

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    congrats
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132
    solid choice.... I find it hilarious the people that horde their resources for 12+ months so they can rank up their toon crush when they finally get lucky and get the pull. Meanwhile, the amount of content that sat idle because they had perfectly good champs gathering dust... If they would just rank their roster and grind they probably would have gotten the toon they wanted 6-8 months faster...
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Love my sparkles! She was my first r5
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Lol, I did the same thing after exploring act 5.
  • OmnaskullOmnaskull Posts: 80
    Congrats! Got her as 5* 2 months ago, she became my first R5. She is truly amazing! She did a ton of work when I completed 6.1
  • Deadlygamer98Deadlygamer98 Posts: 743 ★★★
    Guys i was joking 🤦‍♂️. I was supposed to be jealous, that’s the joke.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★

Guys i was joking 🤦‍♂️. I was supposed to be jealous, that’s the joke.

Don’t worry, disagrees build character
  • InfineightInfineight Posts: 278
    Well none of cosmic pulls were actually in need of the awakening gem... Last few pulls were Heimdall, venom and venom the duck.
  • chrisfernendezzzchrisfernendezzz Posts: 320

So had got this cosmic awakening gem last year but didn't used it until I found someone worthy. I was overwhelmed and quickly poured 52 sig stones now just have rank her up

Congrats mate, i also have cosmic ag and havent used it for like an year or 2. I am Still waiting fòr her
    I hope I'll get her soon. Or someone better
  • FightingHornetFightingHornet Posts: 51
    Congrats!
  • The_Mighty_ToeThe_Mighty_Toe Posts: 132

solid choice.... I find it hilarious the people that horde their resources for 12+ months so they can rank up their toon crush when they finally get lucky and get the pull. Meanwhile, the amount of content that sat idle because they had perfectly good champs gathering dust... If they would just rank their roster and grind they probably would have gotten the toon they wanted 6-8 months faster...

Holding onto an awakening gem for the right champ seems a lot more strategic to me than throwing it onto a meme tier champ just for the elluvit.
    Sitting on your AG waiting over a year to pull Doom when you can use it on Doctor Voodoo for a similar hero and crush content is my point. Not dropping it on Iron Fist and rawring to victory.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Edited cause my interest in this topic has faded into oblivion.
  • benshbbenshb Posts: 792 ★★★★
    Why do people awaken their r1 champs with gem? Should wait until fully (to their current progress) ranked and leveled up. I might just dupe her from your very next crystal
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    she's ok
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Wait so you're telling me my 3 cosmic awakening gems should be used on Drax, groot & kamala?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    should've used the gem on kamala