**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Banned

If someone uses a mod on their phone, would Javan ban the device from being used or just the account? I don’t want to do that of course, but I’ve seen people upload the same videos with mods multiple times and think how could they do this, after being banned. It’s a bit of a silly question

Comments

• Moot4LifeMoot4Life Posts: 2,132 ★★★★
    I do not know.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★
    They won't answer you specifically on that matter. But is common to see all accounts from that device being affected.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,762 ★★★★★

They won't answer you specifically on that matter. But is common to see all accounts from that device being affected.

couldn't be more incorrect. game accounts are banned based on in-game security checks, not specific to device. not clearing the device cache may obfuscate the user's ability to create a new account after being banned, but you can run several accounts from the same device after using a mod and being banned for one account.
    I was mentioning only already existing accounts on that device. As I usually see, not only the account that took advantage of something like a 3rd party software is affected, but rather other's that belong to the same person