**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Cull Obsidian worth r3?

KelvinKageKelvinKage Posts: 372 ★★★
With the reduction to attack values and smaller attack values going forward in the game I think his biggest weakness, his block proficiency, will not be as severe a handicap as it currently is. That being said, do y’all think he’s worth r3? He’s got great damage, decent utility, really good prestige and I enjoy playing him. I personally don’t think I’d regret it but I’d like to get some more opinions. What do y’all think?

P.S I don’t have Corvus/CMM As 6* and who knows when/if I’d ever get them so he’s my best option for the t5cc

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    unless you have a 5* guardian that you are willing to throw on your team every time you use him, I wouldn't do it.
    If you really like him just go for it. Its a mobile game anyways
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you’re taking a champ to rank 3 you know what you need and should be fine to make the decision on your own. I personally wouldn’t but that’s me not you
  • psp742psp742 Posts: 2,298 ★★★★
    rank up the champion you enjoy playing.. if you are really good with maximizing his strength (attack damage) and are able to adjust to his weakness (lack of block proficiency).. dexing and intercept opponents.. you could possibly end fight faster.
    Its your account so you cull the shots. Hopefully you don't let rank up resources expire.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,199 ★★★★★
    Dont listen to them. Got a r5 5* Cull took him over corvus. I did 6.1 - 6.4 with him. Block damage aint that bad. Just heavy spam opppnent if they at corner and try heavy punish specials try to use HB in team and do sp2 with cull. He finishes them off soo quick
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    I would love to see a vid. I am also a fan of playing him.
  • OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    I've got my cull at r3, Nick fury + deapool synergy with suicides on heals you at the start of each fight and removes the bleed, the added attack value means fights don't last long.