**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Selling 5 star champions

2»

Comments

• AzenstarAzenstar Posts: 57
    edited May 2020
    Again, why do you care so much what I do?
    Would be my choice whether I sell champs or not, and how I play the game.
    I want to have fun, to only collect my favorite characters, play with them, and in time, progress through the game. No hurry at all.
    Everyone is free to do whatever they want, join whatever alliance they want, play whatever content they want, spend as much money as they want, play daily or from time to time, have as many accounts as they want, etc.
    This is the best Marvel game, and the best thing about is that it keeps on evolving, new content being added every month.(congrats to Kabam)
    It's my favorite, and I hope it will remain so.

All I'm asking is for this option to be added, with as many "security measures" as they think necessary. I am sure that many players will be happy to use it.
    OMG!!! Why do you keep posting? Do you work for Kabam, in the " Don't sell 5* department"??
    As I said before, I play for pleasure, and not for peak performance; I am not a proffessional, as you seem to be. But even with my gameplay there is very fast progress, because lately they improved overall rewards...
    There is no argument that could make you see things like I do, and I am not trying to do that, all I want is ask Kabam to reconsider.
    Ps: I will not answer any of your posts again!!
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    May I add nobody cares what posts you are going to answer and which posts you won’t answer it’s the forums
    🤦‍♂️
    Kabam are you ever going to bring back the selling option for 5* champs and above??
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    The reason is that people could milestone-drop in incursions for easy artifacts. You could drop to tier 3 and get 500 artifacts for every room cleared in sector 4
    Why enable it in the first place???
    You should choose, either we can sell everything, or we can't sell anything!!!