**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Would Longshot be worth a Mystic AG?

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
I don’t have him yet but I am trying to make plans for the future and I’m unsure, if I did get Longshot would he be worth a Mystic AG? It seems like a good ability to have but how useful is it in reality?

Edit: this is for a 5* ofc

Would Longshot be worth a Mystic AG? 20 votes

Yes
45%
CiciliatoDjinFlashSpideyChikelVendemiaire_hbtygbty423_MuffinBrainCrcrcrcBkstrong007 9 votes
No
55%
Haji_SaabSpicyslicerStellarbluebubble100Kill_GreyEtjamaSarvanga1_TheSupremeRenaxqqOldAbe101stScion_ville07 11 votes

Comments

• DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    Yes

The chance to nullify buffs without doing anything and replace with Bad karma, seems a great ability to have.
    Let's say the opponent triggers Unstoppable and you nullify it without doing anything and also places one on you.... Same for Unblockable buff....

But you need to bring him at high sig or maybe max.

He is worth it imo.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Yes
    Ya_Boi_28 said:

As people have said, you'll need him at high sig for it to be super useful. Otherwise, it's like the Stand Your Ground mastery. Rarely useful, but great when it is.

Laughed at the "Stand your ground" dig
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    No
    Longshot doesn't need to be duped !

Of course its signature can help him to nullify buff (Like Dr Strange ability) and speed the process of bringing bad karma but is not vital.

There are other Mystics champions that will greatly benefit from your awakening gem : Dr Voodoo, Magik, Dr Doom, Dr Strange for example.