**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hardcore arena grinders, who else went for it?

Had to skip the 2* because niece and nephew are attention wh... monsters, but otherwise got the clean sweep.

Can't feel my fingers anymore, and one hand is shaped like a claw, but eh, fair trade.

Comments

• QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    The images are very small so I can't see the scores, but I imagine they are impressive. I could never be an arena grinder.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Had to skip the 2* because niece and nephew are attention wh... monsters, but otherwise got the clean sweep.

Can't feel my fingers anymore, and one hand is shaped like a claw, but eh, fair trade.

How did you sleep?

I managed to get my usual 9 mil in the featured 5* for X-23, plus all milestones in both 4* basic and 4* Featured arenas and that was more than enough for me.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I said I’d do both of the 4* basics and 4* features... ended up barely finishing 1 of each lol
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Not quite as much as you, but hit all the milestones in the basics and 4* featureds. 3 mil in each 5* featured. First 2 milestones in the summer trials and 3* featureds.

Can we have this everytime?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Did my usual 18M in 5 featured, 5M in featured 4, and 2M in basic 4. Added the other basic and featured 4, 2M and 5M respectively. The surprise was getting all the 4* champs!
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Qacob said:

The images are very small so I can't see the scores, but I imagine they are impressive. I could never be an arena grinder.

Its actually 4165x553 so viewable if you zoom. But FYI, its 39/644939, 35/653660, 51/1518333, 51/1529718, 73/4006540, 62/4000203, 86/16053411, 106/15986866. 503 rounds total.

Had to specifically set aside almost all my free time. This is *not* my usual grinding output.
    ItsDamien said:

How did you sleep?

Actually, if I wanted to stay up all night I would have been able to squeeze in the 2* and the T4B, but I immediately skipped on the T4B and ran out of time on the 2* and decided not to push past midnight to get that one.

This isn't normal, but I woke up early and did about an hour in the morning, and I did an hour or so at lunch, and then from about 6pm to midnight on Thursday/Friday with a break for dinner. Did a bunch all day Saturday. 22 hours or so I think
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I did 9m in both 5* ft full milestones in all 4 4* arenas, full milestones in 1 3* and the 2* and 15k in the other 2*, 1.7k units richer

Did my usual 18M in 5 featured, 5M in featured 4, and 2M in basic 4. Added the other basic and featured 4, 2M and 5M respectively. The surprise was getting all the 4* champs!

Just out of curiosity, why 18 million? At the moment, 16 million seems to be a safe score.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Just out of curiosity, why 18 million? At the moment, 16 million seems to be a safe score.
    that's what I get when using my 6*s
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★

Not quite as much as you, but hit all the milestones in the basics and 4* featureds. 3 mil in each 5* featured. First 2 milestones in the summer trials and 3* featureds.

Can we have this everytime?

Oh. And the T4b.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    I actually did more than usual also.

I hit first 2 milestones in trails, both 2 star, both 3 and 4 star.

Then 2.5 million and 4 million for both featured 4 star
    10.5 million and 6 million for both featured 5 star.

Never again lol
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    I did..... 1 round in one of the 4* ones to qualify for the alliance event rewards
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I was proud of 1.5 mil in the 4* basic...
    FYI, I can usually get this within a day. what's the strategy for other arenas? I only know a rough one for the 4* basic

I did..... 1 round in one of the 4* ones to qualify for the alliance event rewards

Well, that is at least efficient.

I was proud of 1.5 mil in the 4* basic...
    FYI, I can usually get this within a day. what's the strategy for other arenas? I only know a rough one for the 4* basic

If you mean infinite streak-wise, I don’t have an explicit strategy per se, more of a general rule that I change as my roster changes. I know how strong my team needs to be to avoid death matches between rounds 8 and 16, so I know what I have to use there. So I work backwards and know what to use before that to make sure I have what I need then. As your roster gets stronger, the need to do anything special drops over time since you have plenty of strong enough champs.

At that point the other thing you have to think about is how low you can go deep in the streak with your team before you risk a death match, and that tells you what you can use and how. If you aren’t grinding for long you can just work downwards until you need to stop. If you intend to grind a long time and want to use all your champs you start mixing high and low PI champs so the combined team doesn’t trigger deathmatch. It’s an efficiency thing, only worth doing if you have a smaller roster and can run out of champs before you run out of time.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    My ally mate got Sasquatch with 19m for this round. Lol.

I did all milestones for 4*B and 4*F. 10.5m and 12m for the 2 5*F.

Tiring though. Lol
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★

And I got the basic t4
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Well, that is at least efficient.
    One round of the 2 star one for the arena wins alliance event.
  • TechonefortyTechoneforty Posts: 79
    I don’t have a screenshot but I did the milestones for both 3*, 4* basic and the 5* featured.