**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Generic Awakening Gem 4*

caligarelinquocaligarelinquo Posts: 218
edited September 2017 in Strategy and Tips
So, I'm currently at a point in the game where I have RTTL, ACT5, and eventually LOL ahead of me. Which champ will benefit the most from being awakened and will take me the furthest in the rest of the game?

Generic Awakening Gem 4* 42 votes

Star-Lord
61%
thetaman23MegaSkater67SMiller80LoPrestiRobojiniMatthewCSanchezRaaHell_GoliathbeaupoemLuciusVorenusHeroBoltsyVartoxSpeedbumpHazerfaceRealPastorCaptain_MaimTheMageHunterReDeXeDeRJim0172PeterStreit 26 votes
Gwenpool
9%
Primmer79Leepower12Kamr05Clock_Strikes_Murder 4 votes
Wolverine
26%
Alfa_PigeonMr_PlatypusHaji_SaabSpity68YellsomeNikoBravozuffyChunkerButtM8F4k3_GaM3rDOKTOROKTOPUSBruce12342 11 votes
Wolverine X-23
0%
Yellow Jacket
0%
Kingpin
2%
JJ4302 1 vote
Storm
0%
Elektra
0%
DareDevil Classic
0%
Punisher 2099
0%

Comments

• YellsomeYellsome Posts: 485
    Wolverine
    If you are planning to do lol..starlord,wolverine,x-23,daredevil classic and gwenpool could be an awesome team for you
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,676 ★★★★★
    It's still going to be starlord.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited September 2017
    SL and wolverine are the only two that is worth a generic awakening gem. You can't go wrong with either. SL is the only 4* champ that can clear LOL but he is completely useless in RTTL where wolverine will help you a lot.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Wolverine
    Yellsome wrote: »
    If you are planning to do lol..starlord,wolverine,x-23,daredevil classic and gwenpool could be an awesome team for you

That would not be a good team at all.
    SL with attack synergies or mutant crit team.
  • SMiller80SMiller80 Posts: 230 ★★
    Star-Lord
    There are a lot of great champs there. Starlord benefits the most from being awakened. Gwenpool and Wolverine are great champs, and you'll want them on your teams for different things, but Starlord is a great if you can keep combos going.