**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Underrated synergies in MCOC

Alvin69Alvin69 Posts: 78 ★★
edited August 2020 in Strategy and Tips
What are some of your favorite underrated synergies in this game that are actually very strong?

For me, it has to be the Havok synergy with Wasp. It makes Wasp hit even harder than she does already and speeds up Havok's rampup by a bit.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yeah that synergy is amazing, I run ghost havok and wasp all the time and it is a seriously underrated trinity where all 3 of them benefit greatly
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Cap iw science synergy
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
    Woody15 said:

Ghost and Antman. Antman gets 15% more attack for each debuff. Makes him hit pretty hard when the opponent has a lot of fatigues / poisons

If i wasnt using suicides, Id run ghost with antman over anyone else
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    Made a thread about this a while back, @Dredamanfoo2 knows everything there is to know!

I'll copy the link here if anyone wants to check it out https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/204777/synergy-experiments/p1
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Qacob said:

Made a thread about this a while back, @Dredamanfoo2 knows everything there is to know!

I'll copy the link here if anyone wants to check it out https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/204777/synergy-experiments/p1

Lol, was about to post the link too
  • Sourav47007Sourav47007 Posts: 56

Sentinel's synergy. Really helps beating Void, specially in Variant.
  • SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    Cap IW tech synergy.
    Used it to deal with all the power gain paths in Variants
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    I like using beast and SIM for LOL or ROL, something like 15% attack boost on combo over 15.

With colossus beast also gives a 12% special boost.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    Fury with Quake synergy is nice. 3 100% chance to evade the first 3 hits...saved me quite a few times
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Alvin69 said:

A trinity that doesn't seem to get mentioned often enough is the Sunspot/Warlock/Magik trinity.

cant wait to see that in the movie.
    wait, they cut Warlock.

besides, the film is never going to come out.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Alvin69 said:

A trinity that doesn't seem to get mentioned often enough is the Sunspot/Warlock/Magik trinity.

wait, they cut Warlock.

I'm confused
  • Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Woody15 said:

Ghost and Antman. Antman gets 15% more attack for each debuff. Makes him hit pretty hard when the opponent has a lot of fatigues / poisons

What’s suicides have to do with it.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★

Alvin69 said:

wait, they cut Warlock.

I'm confused
    https://screenrant.com/new-mutants-movie-warlock-xmen-villain-cut-why/
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★

GagoH said:

Woody15 said:

What’s suicides have to do with it.
    with suicides, you have recoil, which is super annoying. ghost's sybgery with hood allows her to bypass it easily
    @Liss_Bliss_
  • NEIDER11NEIDER11 Posts: 62
    Sunspot + warlock, you can spam sp2 and the opponent don't gain too much power