**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What type of content is your favorite at the moment?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★

What type of content is your favorite at the moment? 83 votes

Variants
12%
Haji_SaabMqc19Anonymous346SandeepSAdv10or_StrongKill_GreykubricknolanFluffy_pawsHoodie25 10 votes
Story
19%
VuDahDuke_SilverQacobTomstar124Woody15Dalian_elijah1Icy000MasterpuffSneakyWarriorDoctor_Strange19Lucifer1810Unio77Aziz5253Agent_X_zzzodishika123Crcrcrc 16 votes
Monthly Events
53%
I_ForgotzuffyTerraMekh2ShafeeqLmaoLegendboy2411MysterioColonaut123Jedi_HawkechrisfernendezzzZombieZeddMaxGamingRookiieDjinXva23Maddix11Iron_Patriot_is_litThicco_ModeXdSpoodermanxD 44 votes
Arena
2%
AakashRockypantherx 2 votes
Incursions
6%
TheManMythLegendTaiphoon_zeroSceptilemaniacVoltolosLeoZed 5 votes
LoL, RoL, RTTL, AoL
2%
MaxLeeSAFI_K 2 votes
Other(Specify)
4%
ChadhoganKennadoGamesbond90HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 4 votes

Comments

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,465 ★★★★★
    Story
    My favorite is story, although variants are fun, I really love story. I am a little sad they are nerfing the champion fight, as I loved that fight. Minus the no retreat part lol. It is really fun.
    Story

Gotta go with monthly events they keep the game interesting and almost always have good rewards

Yeah I love the side quests, but I’m waiting for Cavalier difficulty of event quest.
  • Jedi_HawkeJedi_Hawke Posts: 955 ★★★
    Monthly Events
    Right now I am bouncing around between monthly, story, arena, and variant.

Monthly is favorite though. I like rewards, and I love the connection with marvel insider.
    Story

Any content that I have a counter for lol

Lol doesn’t everyone love that content
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    Monthly Events
    Variants are to test your skill with a set of requirements and give decent rewards when completed, Story is for completion and gives access to parts of the game, upgraded rewards and calenders, arena is a need for units if f2p, LoL, RoL, AoL, and RTTL is for completion and rewards, incrusions if for rosters expansion, monthly quests/side quests give decent rewards and content to complete. So out of all of those my favorite has to be Monthly quests as it is fun and gives decent rewards
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Variants
    Side events are usually fun too, but right now I'm having a great time in V3 with Sentinel.
    Story

Side events are usually fun too, but right now I'm having a great time in V3 with Sentinel.

Yeah, sentinel steamrolls v3.
  • KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★
    edited August 2020
    Other(Specify)
    Kind of in a no mans land in the game atm. I mean, I would say Incursions but I don't have a buddy. I would love if there were an option to do Incursions solo. That would be my favorite content if that were the case but it's not. So really the only content in the game that gets me excited right now is side quests. Those generally give out decent rewards and keep me engaged throughout the month.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Variants
    Variant 4, I like using my 3*s and below
    Variant 3, I've got ghost!

Would have probably gone for story quests if I didn't have acts 1-5 100% already. Would have gone farther than cavalier in act 6, but I have a little bit of story burnout.
  • ShafeeqShafeeq Posts: 569 ★★★
    Monthly Events
    Every month a new quest makes it interesting and especially the coming event quest is different and the rewards are lit...
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Incursions
    Partners are the only problem in Incursions. I haven't done an incursion in ages cause of no partner.
    Story

Partners are the only problem in Incursions. I haven't done an incursion in ages cause of no partner.

They are super fun once you get a good buddy. I have a friend who I have level 30 friendship with or something.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Variants
    Can’t wait for V5, got my r5 venom ready
  • ChadhoganChadhogan Posts: 460 ★★★
    Other(Specify)
    Running rol to build my potion stash for the upcoming labyrinth run lol awesome fun
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    Arena
    Arena all the way. Mostly because I have nothing else to do and the monthly stuff is a cakewalk, but yeah, arena!
    Story

Can’t wait for V5, got my r5 venom ready

Me neither, hopefully it’s as fun as all the others.