**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kingpin's Abilities

Hey,

not sure if I am being stupid here, but on the event quest (master mode), kingpin has now twice broke out of a parry stun before the timer was finished (about 1/3 left on the timer) whilst I was midway through hitting him with a normal light hit combo - what ability is it that allows him to do this?

Comments

• AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    He can shrug off debuffs and convert them into rage
  • OxCOxC Posts: 57
    Thanks for the quick response :-)

So shouldn't that apply as soon as he is debuffed, not 2/3's into the debuff?
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    It's not 100% chance so it won't trigger sometimes, sometimes it triggers after a while.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    I think Kingpin could be End Boss in next AQ Season.
    He's quite stumbeling to fight. SP2 very powerfull. SP1 Easy to evade. But deadly when hitting you.
  • GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Acts the same way as agent venoms, triggers after a shirt while
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    edited September 2017
    Its one of the reason he is the easiest master boss since punisher 2099. he is too agressive always spams l1 which is so easy to bait and counter, i used my NC to destroy him everytime in one shot.dont use champs that put debuffs . wolverine is not good, hell stack the bleed and turn them into rage meaning he goes into overpower mode too soon. Star lord, magik, NC. miss marvel are very good against him.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Scarlet and iceman destroyed him every time. I was actually surprised how aggressive KP is with sp1 which is easy to bait and evade. I found that "normal" champs are better against him. Not applying debufs, and not power stealing. Letting him hit that sp1 after every combo I hit him with was awesome.
    Scarlet against that crazy healing Hood was a BEAST though! Absolutely destroyed him.
  • OxCOxC Posts: 57
    Is there any reason why Kingpin starts some matches with unbreakable and 3 rage buffs against Thor?
  • axelelf_1axelelf_1 Posts: 775 ★★★
    Duped kingpin starts with 2 rage buffs. That node in master also applies debuffs and buffs to both opponents. So, he's turning the debuff into rage and has rolled unstoppable on top. Sucks when that happens.