**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

The most powerful Sp2

2»

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Sunspot has a great sp2 but Guardian probably has the highest in game right now but it’s not practical to get the Uber big damage from him.
  • NCB_ptNCB_pt Posts: 291
    edited August 2020
    When you mean strongest you just referring damage output, or referring too fastest way to have conditions to apply sp2? For example, my CMM (with NF sinergy) idk what damage output is, but she reach fast 25 charges and her sp2 is that way fast to use, she have this way fast and powerful sp2 (she don't need to all that building of charges or whatever). In last chapter of act 5 that I am playing now I usually just take 1 sp2 to finish the fight in first 15 seconds or so (6* Undup R2).
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Arsoz said:

Bruh its obviously proxima midnight

We have not seen her maximum damage, I'll wait someday kabam let us appreciate this.
  • JhonST33JhonST33 Posts: 499 ★★★
    Mayis said:

In certain circumstances Star-Lord, Guilly 2099, Sunspot, Hela, Guardian, Proxima, Invisible Woman can give really big numbers. I cant really compare Hela with a lot of fury and Guilly 2099 with 600 combo and crit pre-fight on.

If we talk about practical stuff when u do just a little ramp up, it may be Doom, Corvus or Ghost.

Above 100 combo meter, the damage still the same juts increased the energetic damage.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    Fintech said:

Here is the video for refrence of the highest damage potential sp2
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tEUlF6NZfE

I'm going back for a bigger one today, gonna stack atleast 20k force field
    604,341 that's insane.

• I think for sheer damage no matter the class ur hitting, I'd have to say Guardian. A lil 2,500 Guardian hit my 3,900 Rag Hulk(hulk was full health at the time) with spec 2 & destroyed me with that one shot. No other character has gotten me like that yet.
  • Anonymous346Anonymous346 Posts: 661 ★★★
    People ignore champs like Hulk and SW but they’re one of the 2 easiest champs in the game to hit a really beefy sp2 with
  • SplamBorginSplamBorgin Posts: 211
    Shøcker said:

Which character do you think has the most powerful Sp2 in the game?

In my opinion Sunspot (with about 5 Flare State charges) has the most powerful Sp2 in the game...

As of today, August 3, 2020, I believe Guardian has the best SP2. Guardian's SP2 damage can be ramped up by collecting Force Field Charges and Guardian's SP1 gives him 3 indefinite Force Field Charges and his SP3 gives him 10 indefinite Force Field Charges (I'm not sure of the numbers. If I'm wrong, it's probably ±1). So by cycling through SP1 and SP3, you can collect well over 100 Force Field Charges and there is no limit. With enough charges, Guardian can deliver well over 200k direct damage.
  • Doctor_Strange19Doctor_Strange19 Posts: 251 ★★★

Shøcker said:

In my opinion Sunspot (with about 5 Flare State charges) has the most powerful Sp2 in the game...

As of today, August 3, 2020, I believe Guardian has the best SP2. Guardian's SP2 damage can be ramped up by collecting Force Field Charges and Guardian's SP1 gives him 3 indefinite Force Field Charges and his SP3 gives him 10 indefinite Force Field Charges (I'm not sure of the numbers. If I'm wrong, it's probably ±1). So by cycling through SP1 and SP3, you can collect well over 100 Force Field Charges and there is no limit. With enough charges, Guardian can deliver well over 200k direct damage.
    As for the force field charges, he gains 3 charges that do expire of the SP1 and 6 that are infinite of the SP3. You also can’t collect well over 100 charges, the limit is 99 (but you can still launch off a nasty SP2)
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★

Shøcker said:

At some point you have to factor practicality into this. How many situations are there in the game where generating 100 force field charges is a viable option? Certainly it’s a possibility in ROL, LOL and Abyss but outside of that?
  • Shamir51Shamir51 Posts: 848 ★★★★
    For sheer simplicity, I’d have to go with someone like CAIW. I’ve topped his sp2 at 135k (no boosts) with nothing but parry heavy until sp2 is ready to fire.
  • Notsavage19Notsavage19 Posts: 2,817 ★★★★★

Shøcker said:

As for the force field charges, he gains 3 charges that do expire of the SP1 and 6 that are infinite of the SP3. You also can’t collect well over 100 charges, the limit is 99 (but you can still launch off a nasty SP2)
    You can collect more than 99. I'm not sure if there's actually a cap.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Shøcker said:

You can collect more than 99. I'm not sure if there's actually a cap.
    there is, no one has ever gone over 101
  • GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Posts: 896 ★★★
    Havok
  • _hbtygbty423__hbtygbty423_ Posts: 546 ★★
    Cap IW???
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    I'm just gonna go with Ghost. If we are factoring practical everyday use. She eliminates rng from the equation when played correctly. Many champs mentioned here rely on rng for crits, etc. Domino, Cap...Sunspot rely on rng. Others mentioned have ridiculous ramp up requirements. Her guaranteed crits on sp2 are just plain reliable, you know what you're gonna get. Also, she has the ability to actually gain power faster than the oppenent using her sig ability. So, she has more access to her special 2. While a special playstyle is required to utilize her abilities, there's no specific requirements for ramp up. You can ramp her up even further via heavy attacks, but it's not required. You can gain cruelty just by playing normally. On average, just playing her normally (without heavy spam) I'd say her normal sp2 is around 80 - 120k for an R2. Assuming suicides and using some 4 hit combos to gain cruelty while building to it. And that's guaranteed and easily repeatable if needed.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Buffed Red Mags has theoretically the highest damage because against metal his 20% prowess has no caps.