**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Checking on which chapters of Act 6 are going to be nerfed before carrying on with it

Wozzy101Wozzy101 Posts: 680 ★★★
edited August 2020 in General Discussion
Just wanted to check, is the whole of Act 6 attack rating going to be nerfed or is it 6.3 and 6.4?

I completed the easy path of Abyss yesterday and got a Tech T5CC with no one to currently use it on. Want to carry on with 100% exploration of Act 6 but only the parts that won’t be nerfed later on, to get my first 6* rank 3. If the whole of act 6 is being nerfed I’ll wait and concentrate on Variant 5 when it comes it.

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    All are being nerfed, 6.3 and 4 had the specifics mentioned and will get much larger nerfs though
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

Lvernon15 said:

All are being nerfed, 6.3 and 4 had the specifics mentioned and will get much larger nerfs though

Cheers mate. I wasn’t sure. Just did 2 more paths of 6.1.1 and not too bad. Might try a few more paths here and there when I have resources about to expire in the overflow. Other than that will wait out the nerf.
    6.1 doesn't seem too bad (in the attack value department). It's quite baffling that they have less attack than champs in act 5...