**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I GOT MY 9TH 5*

I opened my 9th 5* and it rolled over hulk and I got CULL OBSIDIAN and I'm not too sure about how good he is since I don't have him as a 4 star or 3*, so I have some questions.

Does he need awakening?
How good is his damage?
What rank is he worthy of
Is he good for act 6?

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    He benefits a lot from awakening, mainly for longer fights, but he’s fine for short/mid length fights unduped
    His damage is some of the best in the game after a few fights ramping up
    His main drawback is low block proficiency which hurts him in act 6, after the attack nerfs he will be an amazing option though
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Congrats dude!

He benefits a lot from awakening, without it he can't use rout more than once in the fight
    His damage is absurd! He's got kind of a rampup similar to corvus where you have to complete missions from fight to fight, once you've got 10 of your charges, stack some massive armor breaks, he could actually hit harder than corvus!
    You can take him all the way to rank 5, preferably when he's awakened and high sig
    For act 6, his major downfall is his block prof, as you'd have to parry to get your heavies in. In early act 6, it's not a huge problem, but later on their attack values are a bit crazy. With the rebalance coming, Cull should be viable for late act 6. With the guardian synergy, you have nothing to really worry about.

He can counter evade and autoblock, parry projectiles, place armor breaks, and he's got some more really useful utility!
    I have an awakened 5* myself, but I decided to upgrade my 5* awakened CMM first.
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Sick thanks Lvernon15 for the info I'm currently on 5.4.3 and wanted to know if he was worth taking up.....also o have a Hyperion 5* so is it better I focus on him?
  • PrincenayarwPrincenayarw Posts: 367 ★★
    Thanks for the input kill_grey4112!!!!!
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Thanks for the input kill_grey4112!!!!!

Lol, you're welcome bro!