**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Warlock healing not working?

Hey lately I have noticed Warlock’s sp3 doesn’t heal last few weeks. I have been watching closely a lot. Can have a few infections on when popping sp3 and not healing at all. Anyone else have this problem?

Comments

• kepalahotakkokepalahotakko Posts: 54
    maybe u can be a bit more clear in what situation u see warlock is not healing? ive brought mine in AW and he seems to heal fine
  • AouxWouxAouxWoux Posts: 426 ★★★
    The opponent needs to be infected so you can heal off his sp3. The more the infected stacks the enemy has the more you will heal.
  • IcyhottIcyhott Posts: 13
    Seems like all aspects in the game his sp3 is no longer healing. Just used him in AQ on a bleed node on a spider man regular. I know spidey had 2 infects on him when I popped sp3, but not a single bit of health regen. Seems to be consistent in regular quests and general game play. Warlock no long heals on sp3. I asked my alliance mates and a few have noticed also
  • dononedonone Posts: 47
    All any updates on the healing on sp3? doesn't work for me!
  • The_enlightenedThe_enlightened Posts: 545 ★★★
    Well since no one decided to show proof and specific situation of nodes I’ll go ahead and share my insights

It’s working correctly under the correct circumstances

Use mine regularly no issue here since I got him
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Works for me.
  • EdeuinkEdeuink Posts: 1,263 ★★★★
    Icyhott said:

Seems like all aspects in the game his sp3 is no longer healing. Just used him in AQ on a bleed node on a spider man regular. I know spidey had 2 infects on him when I popped sp3, but not a single bit of health regen. Seems to be consistent in regular quests and general game play. Warlock no long heals on sp3. I asked my alliance mates and a few have noticed also

The bleed nodes in aq have heal prevention, which is a node that gives you a passive heal block that is not visible.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    What node / fight were you on when this occured?
  • dononedonone Posts: 47
    I have tested this in Quests and Duels...warlock doesn't heal with SP3.
  • Severus35Severus35 Posts: 88
    I've just tried it in the Canadian side quest against IMIW. Only extra node is breakthrough.
    I've launched my SP3 with 2 infections placed on IMIW on got 10% health back. Seems to work OK in that quest at least for me.
    Could you try it there and see for yourself ? (no energy required :) )

https://youtu.be/IzXSZcZv3p8
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★