**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What fight has made you the ANGRIEST?

124»

Comments

• Options
    YEETguyYEETguy Posts: 107
    Gildenlow said:

There's a man thing on 6.4.2. who only receives damage from special attacks when the attackers has prowess, there's also a clock that gets you stun every 30 seconds unless you use a special attack.

I one shot that fight with quake, quake can do almost all content.

• Options

Acid wash Mysterio 6.3.3
    And 'do you bleed' path in 6.2.6 is just a slugfest.
    Back in my 4* days, the UC darkhawk was infuriating, the amount of lag in that fight was ridiculous.

This path goes by quick if you use aegon and just hit into their block.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    edited August 2020
    There were many in the past, but recently..
    Last 25% of the Abyss Collector (definitely lived up to his name and collected some units)
    The Champion (when I was dumb enough to combine burden of might and prove yourself)
    Thunderstruck lane in 636, especially the Cable after they "fixed" his sp1
    (Didn't have Doom at the time and ended up using a r4 Hood with suicides off. Felt like LOL fights:)
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    YEETguy said:

Acid wash Mysterio 6.3.3
    Back in my 4* days, the UC darkhawk was infuriating, the amount of lag in that fight was ridiculous.

What fight are you talking about?
  • Options
    Katzastrophe_Od1nKatzastrophe_Od1n Posts: 223 ★★
    6.2 champion boss with unblockable, dismay, spite and another node...cant remember
  • Options
    _Kill_Switch__Kill_Switch_ Posts: 270 ★★
    CoolFlame said:

6.2.2 sinister. Went in twice with different strategies and wasted 1k units each time.
    Now i am just hoarding my shards to pull CMM, warlock or worst case scenario angela/hela ( pulled heimdall a while back and have og vision)

In agreement. I've basically given up on Act 6 completion because of this fight.
  • Options
    amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    Just explored 6.1, personally i found the buffed up/pilfered power gain sym supreme and caustic temper doctor strange fights in 6.1.6 the most bs in a while.
    There are definitely a lot of other bs fights throughout act 6.
  • Options
    amal_nairamal_nair Posts: 82
    Agent_22 said:

6.1.2 Ultron boss

This one is doable without revives if you have full ghost synergy but again ghost and quake are literally a cheat code for everything.
  • Options
    Silver_SagaSilver_Saga Posts: 361 ★★★
    The fight against the pop-up deals. Unblockable, unstoppable, you think you can dex them but they always dash right back at you.
  • Options

YEETguy said:

Acid wash Mysterio 6.3.3

What fight are you talking about?
    The do you bleed path in 6.4.2